Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lavender albino kingsnake - cb06 - £40 - believed to be male - lost probes, so cant find out sorry

Arbracent kingsnake - black and white cb06 - £30 - believed to be female

1 x black pine snake - cb? at a guess i would say 05 - bit fiesty, not for your average joe!! £70

1 x Pine x Bull snake cb07 - has character, but is taming nicely - £15

1 x cb04 argentinian rainbow boa female, needs feeding up, but should be good to breed around 4ft in lengh £80

1 x Everglades rat snake - now this is more of a rehome, i want experianced keepers only - Jiffy as i call him, was hatched, but never developed properly, - he has a twist in his neck, just below the head this however does not stop him feeding after a lot of work by myself, but it does however take a bit of paatience to help him strike at his meal. He has a bit of a temper, but is calming down, so whoever gets him, if you handle him, please do not expect to get away bite free. he will be ok for breeding, it is not genetic, i have had him to a vet, who says it is to risky to try and fix his neck, and as it isnt affecting him, to leave it.

I am asking for £30, which may seem high, but i have put a lot of work into Jiffy. he is cb05 - and is around 3ft.

Well thats it for now, ether pm me, or 07852134220 - if you require further info.: victory::snake:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

lavender albino king snake

pinexbull

everglades rat, please take note about twist in neck

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arbracent black and white kingsnake

good homes are a must, i will be going to staffs ihs show, i can meet you there.: victory:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts