Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he has finally settled in, I saw him hunt for the first time saturday night and I was over the moon. What got me though, and Thorshammri did warn me, they are so graceful! He never missed, one dubia was on the glass and I didn't hear a sound!

Puts the poor cresties to shame lol!

Anyway some pictures, how funky are his feet?!

P.S. Thanks again Graham.

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
The second photo confused me somewhat... I was like "Where are his legs?!" :lol2:
Lovely looking fella, excellent camouflage!

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The second photo confused me somewhat... I was like "Where are his legs?!" :lol2:
Lovely looking fella, excellent camouflage!
You think! When I first had him, the first night I couldn't see him for ages against his cork bark, I thought after I spotted him finally he dropped his tail! Nope, just camouflage, watching him is amazing...

Thanks x

Awesome, I am officially jealous.
:flrt:

Its their beards on the glass that i find truly amazing.
Definitely, I got up close to look and it's such an intricate patterning too...

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
He's gorgeous! Love his tail and feet!

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Such an odd looking guy.....but in a very cool way.xx

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
WOW he is so cool, and so funky looking, looks like he has been stretched out :) Love it :)

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's gorgeous! Love his tail and feet!
Thanks, yeah he has the coolest feets!

Such an odd looking guy.....but in a very cool way.xx
Haha that's why I wanted him, he is beautiful in his own way, I love his markings :) x

He looks great! How big is he?
Thanks Debbie, he is still only Sub-Adult, can't remember his date of birth off my head, but another 6 months he should be about there :)

Gorgeous henk! Gotta love thier frilly bits :)
Haha yeah! Thanks :)

WOW he is so cool, and so funky looking, looks like he has been stretched out :) Love it :)
Aye it does, he is funky but he doesn't always sleep like that, sometimes he does a turnip lol! x

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome Uro :mf_dribble: I will have to try to convince you to film him hunting :whistling2:
Definitely! In a few more weeks he should be fully settled, he now doesn't scat when I spray him, or open the door, just moves his eyes to watch me which is kinda cool.

I have him on roaches and locusts, so here's hoping one night I'll catch him hunting, it's something seriously cool!

thats well cool mate congrats looks awesum
Thanks very much! :D

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice, really. One of my males has similar yellowish blotches ;)
Thank you very much, and I look forward to meeting him next year on my travels in france :) x

I WAAAANT one he is fab and i am jelous:flrt:
Awwwww you can have one too, plenty of pennies but so worth it, he is amazing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts