Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Snows are from Amels and Anery's, what would you get from putting a Snow back to an Amel and a Snow to a Ghost? :?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, dont say that, you aint much older than me
)you ARE older than 30 aint ya? lol)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
aw dont say that... hes got no hair, that makes him old :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats it mate lol.. as mutt says, its a solar panel for my sex machine

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have a breedeing pair of corns female amel and male snow the babies where beautifull i have pics if wanted so what are they actually called then :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Genetic said:
snow to amel
100% Amelanistic (het Anerythristic)

snow to ghost
100% Anerythristic (het Amelanistic) (het Hypomelanistic)

Paul.
Pretty uninspiring then really? Any suggestions as to what would produce some nice colours? I'm not a great lover of all these washed out lighter colours that seem to be popular at the moment.

What would produce some nice vibrant colours if put to my Amel male?

Kirk

G

·
0 Posts
Amel male to caramel female would in theory produce butters which are nice but you could always go the other route and put him to another amel to produce some more stunning amels.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the colours such as Butter, Bloodreds, Candy Cane and Banded Cany Cane, Hypo and Reverse Okeetee, Striped and Motley Sunglow, I even prefer the Miami phase colouration to some of these new lighter/paler morphs.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lovemarkos said:
i have a breedeing pair of corns female amel and male snow the babies where beautifull i have pics if wanted so what are they actually called then :wink: :wink: :wink:
I would like to see the pics. Any chance you can post them?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts