Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do snow mack leopard geckos have pure black eyes cos i took a picture of mine and she seems to have will that just be the camera. not investigated close up yet. i can't seem to get a picture up on here [/img]

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
It's mack super snows that have the pure black eyes.BUT oddball can and do happen time to time for some lucky people.Example i have a eclipse blizzard that has no RAPTOR/ECLIPSE or MACK in her blood but she has pure black eyes.I'm breeding here to my mack snow when he's old enough :) so if yours dosen't turn out to have black eyes i maybe in for some eclipse mack snows in the future how confusing will that be :).Also just double check as some leo when it's dark can dilate there pupils very wide and can look eclipse AKA black eyed just place them in a lighter area if there not eclipse you will soon see there iris again.Your best bet is a picture or two people will soon tell you what you have :) .

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Click on (post a reply) then just under where you write what ever your going to write there's a bar that say's (BROWSE).Click that it will then open a new window witch is YOUR my pictures file.Click on the picture you want to post then click open there should then be writeing in the bar next to the (BROWSE) bar then click submit.You may have to write something before the post is accepted.Here's my eclipse blizzard her name is Willow :) i'll post some better pictures later.

SORRY SEEM'S LIFE IS'T THAT SIMPLE SEEM'S YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL THE HOLE WWW JUST TO POST A PICTURE.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
dtaylor21184 said:
Very hard to tell from that picture i can see somthing at the back of the eyes but not sure if she's fully ditated and it's the rim of the iris or if it's if fact the rim of her inner eye lid ?? that i can see ??.Have you had her out in the day light hours yet to see if you can see her iris ??.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no i haven't really looked at her eyes in the day, i will be doing though to check them. i think the white on her eye that is visible in the picture is a reflection but i'm gonna check as i've never really noticed until taking that picture

1 - 8 of 8 Posts