Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would i be looking to pay for a male snow royal and two female double hets?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK. How much would i pair for a pair of adult double hets and a adult female VPI Axanthic 66% het albino?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
you don't see many/any adult axanthic females for sale full stop, never mind poss hets, ditto with the double hets. they just aren't worth selling.

I've only ever seen a handful of axanthics over 1000G for sale EVER and they were in the US. money couldn't buy you those snakes I think.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I am becoming a UK Distributor for a breeder in america and he is will to sell me a adult double het snow pair and a adult female albino 66% het VPI Axanthic or VPI Axanthic 66% het albino. I just wanted to know how much the usually go for in america as i can't find any for sale.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
theres no such thing as a "usual" price as you don't see them offered for sale, as has been said generally it's just not worth the breeder selling them.
Exactly, there is no price because they are too useful, people are only now really starting to explore the axanthic morphs, and so no one will be selling anything around the breeding weights.

Realisticly, the only way to make an idea for a price, is to stick one up for sale, and see how it goes.

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
I am becoming a UK Distributor for a breeder in america and he is will to sell me a adult double het snow pair and a adult female albino 66% het VPI Axanthic or VPI Axanthic 66% het albino. I just wanted to know how much the usually go for in america as i can't find any for sale.
Who are you going to be distributing for?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts