Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Congratulations Andy. their lovely lizards and Im looking forward to seeing some photos of them both when thier nicely settled in :D

Maxine.

·
Registered
213 Posts
congratulations:D :D :D i'm waitinf for mine...i cant wait too!they are the best lizards:)

how is your terrarium?

·
Registered
283 Posts
awesome dude! promise us some pictures asap! :)
Spoon :-D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
OOHHHH! im so jealous!! I love frillies! There the next thing on my list. I want lots of piccies o.k!

BTW, are they male & female?? Are you going to breed them at some point?? Cos i'll buy one! LOL.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Becky Wheeler said:
OOHHHH! im so jealous!! I love frillies! There the next thing on my list. I want lots of piccies o.k!

BTW, are they male & female?? Are you going to breed them at some point?? Cos i'll buy one! LOL.
Just what I was thinking Becky, 4 the future, but he's in Ireland, boo hoo :(

Pics would be great tho, just so we can sit here and get all twisted and insane with jealousy!! LOL, only jokin, happy 4 ya M8, have they arrived yet?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I know, I just noticed where he live :2wallbang: But it's o.k cos i have a packet of Bourbons and a cup of tea. :D

But hell yeah, we want pictures! I want to see the cute beasties!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Becky Wheeler said:
I know, I just noticed where he live :2wallbang: But it's o.k cos i have a packet of Bourbons and a cup of tea. :D

But hell yeah, we want pictures! I want to see the cute beasties!!
Got a cuppa but minus the bourbons, must have a stray penguin hanging about somewhere, meaning the chocolate variety of course!

Oooh, they've arrived. Are they stressed out or OK or whatever? U got their set up all ready for em? Lawrence was asking about courier 4 reps, might be worth u postin and letting him know ur experience of it all.

Good luck M8.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Yeah i've been wondering what TNT are like?? When it comes to delivering Livestock.

OHHHH your love this!!! I got an email yesterday ask about my baby beardies! and i replied with some more info, Then he replied asking how much was postage!! and is it the normal £5 next day special delivery or is it free!!

I could'nt believe what i had just read! I said theres no way on earth i would post a LIVE animal!! A Tarantula YES but a baby bearded dragon!! sodding NO.

He then emailed back saying, oh i forgot it's illegal to posta live animal!. I don't care if it was legal! I still would'nt do it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Don't wanna mention names as it's been dragged thru other threads and he has apologised, but some 1 posted a snake Royal Mail and it turned up dead. Silly mistake tho, not really excusable. Even if it had survived, imagine being thrown in a post bag, bounced around in the post office, then posted thru ur door, or like my postie does when he can't fit a parcel thru the letter box- he leaves it in my recylcing bin!

I wouldn't fancy that much, Royal Mail are just not equipped for it!

Heard varied reports on couriers, but if it works 4 u, good on ya, just don't think I'd like to chance it.

Glad urs r OK Andy. :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pics will have to wait a LITTLE while at least.... wanna let them settle in and chill out a little first!

Got to hand it to reptile all sorts... they did a FANTASTIC job packing and TNT delivered at 10.50 in great condition!

Unfortunately being in N.Ireland couriering is sometimes my ONLY option but not one that I EVER take lightly

·
Registered
801 Posts
andyb5 said:
Pics will have to wait a LITTLE while at least.... wanna let them settle in and chill out a little first!

Got to hand it to reptile all sorts... they did a FANTASTIC job packing and TNT delivered at 10.50 in great condition!

Unfortunately being in N.Ireland couriering is sometimes my ONLY option but not one that I EVER take lightly
Hope u didn't think I was suggestin u did take it lightly Andy, just so glad ur little mites are safe and sound. Can't wait for the pics, but will do patiently!

Take care. :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congrats Andy, best of luck with the breading next year. Just watch out though and keep a good eye on them, you never know when a visitor might try and walk off with them.
:twisted:
Duzzie

1 - 20 of 30 Posts