Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
you need to get in there when they are young...not to different from an iggy! exept beint half the size LOL!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya thats the thing i liked best cause i love iggys but too big. the ones im looking at are just babies and i'm in love.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
they are gorgeous lizards but mine are a bit crap. they spend a lot of time hiding in their plants and hides (which is natural behaviour i guess)

they are both very nervous and dont like being handled, so they pretty much get left alone apart from routine check-ups

you may get a lovely one, but mine are both stoopid haha :)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
mine is lovely, you can handle her but don't think she is overly keen on it. she is a very stroppy maddam, give me evils if i put my tv on :? thinks she owns the place :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
i have got 7 and all apart from 1 loves to be handled, mine are in a 8ft viv ith loads of hides and plants but spend most of the day at the front waiting to come out and they will sit on the arm chair watching tv for hours until they get cold then they will start running all over the place,

·
Registered
188 Posts
we are considering getting a water dragon so reading up on them and doing our homework first. have a gecko at moment and boa

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya I have spent alot of time looking up care sheets for them, but i wanted frist hand experince on how they are for being handled, cause my beardies love being handled and I love handleing them there with me right now although i think they want to go to bed now. I definitly think im getting the water dragons. I will start setting up their tank which should be very fun as my beardies tank is very boring (poor babies just desserts are plain) i cant wait to buy them new fun leaves and stuff.

Oh off topic i have been shopping around for new fun toys for my beardies, what kind of things do you guys have in your viv's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts