Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought 1.1 El Salvador Boa's. They're gorgeous! Just got home now, and about to put them in their new temporary home, pictures to follow (when i get the out to put in the new home!)

Thanks Graz and Jim!

EDIT: I also got tagged by their adult male scrub, tasty. Pictures of that to follow also!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
working on it :p Photobucket uploads really are slow, i wish i had a faster upload speed sometimes. :whip:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it always is at JC's :2thumb:

Spent the entire day there, annoying Jim and Graz :lol2: just playing with all the snakes and even Daves ferrets, oh and Graz's skunk.
Was a fun day :2thumb: And i even got a couple new snakes out of it!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok here we are - Both of the boa's here, they're 2 years old if i remember rightly (or 2 and a half, can't remember) the RUB is a 9L RUB (not housing them in there, just putting in there for an hour whilst i drill some holes in a 64L RUB for them)

Female first!

Now for the male!

Pictures of my bleeding hand to come, :lol2:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The biting.

This is the guy that bit me. Big Daddy Scrub.

Straight after the bite (well, i was bit getting him out, after handling him these were taken)

Few hours later when i got home. (about an hour ago now)

Not bad for my first snake bite. :lol2:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blomming lovely, they look fantastic
Thanks! I fell in love with both the El Salvador pair and their Cuban boa pair, but i could only house 2 for the time being (till i get more vivs etc) just had to go with these two - they're gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to you both : victory: This was my first snake bite - so i don't think it's that bad for a first really! :lol2:

My first boa's too! Real happy with them both!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.