Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this is pretty pointless but i just had to share! hehehe

chase has a terrible fear of spiders (he is a strange dog hehe) but i woke up this morning and there was a HUGE squished spider on the floor :2thumb: usually if i say "omg spider" he is the 1st to run out of a room. sister said she heard him woofing in the night but i slept through it. so i guess he decided he would have 2 get rid of it himself. might explain why most the night he was sleeping ontop of me!!! hahaha

ok random pointless post over :whistling2:

·
Banned
61 Posts
Not at all pointless

Forget about my dog I myself am so scared of spiders.They are so ugly and horrible. My dog is in the habit of killing every little predator in the house. So i guess it is me who os the coward here.
Not at all pointless.All those horrible movies of spiders have made me dislike them so much.
And my dog hates them to the core.
:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i am terrified of spiders too! i couldnt get rid of the squished one he left on my floor i had 2 get my sister to do it haha! maybe he got it from me? who knows hehe but i must admit he got lots of praise for getting rid of it for me before it had chance to crawl on me EEEEEEW haha

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Brave little dog you have there. I squashed a daddy long legs last night, my first one, i usually run out of the room too :) but there was no one to help me :(

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww well done you !!! :D i can usually get rid of them, but i draw the line at spiders! glad my pups actually learning to kill them hehe... bout the only thing he tries to kill :flrt:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the ones with long spindly legs i can actually just about manage to get rid of MOST the time... but the more common ones where i live are field spiders and huuuuge house/garden spiders... effing chunky things.. i would actually love to have no fear of them whatsoever... but it just dnt happen i see one and i run a mile the opposite way!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts