Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are so many threads like this so I apologise, but would a viv 5ft x18" be adequate for an adult beardie? I was originally after a 4x2 but this was the best I could find? The only problem is I need to pick it up today so I kinda need to know. Thanks allot guys.

·
Registered
230 Posts
we have our male (2.5-3 yrs) in a 5x3x2 and our 2 femals (1.5-2 yrs,1 -1.5 yrs) in a 5x3x2 if that helps

·
Registered
230 Posts
sorry its a 5x2x2 for then

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im just wondering if its too thin?

P.s. the thread was supposed to be called "soRRY to ask" I was in a bit of a hurry and im doing this on my wii

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
that should be fine:) more than enough space for a beardie:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers I was thinking the extra length would make up for the lack of width I just wanted to check with you guys, and as I sed I have to get it today but I didnt want to just rush into buying it.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
yeah thats fine:) dont think the beardie will miss 6 inches:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exelent, thanks for the speedy replies, guess my beardies getting a new viv then :2thumb:

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
It's right on the border of the minimum size, and would give you 7.5 sq. ft.; a 4' x 2' gives 8 sq. ft., so it should be fine if you are only planning on keeping the one in there. I definitely wouldn't recommend getting anything smaller though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts