Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
already got some lizards reserved for doncaster? im so excited ive got a beautiful leopard gecko (thane) from loonymoony on hold, seriously excited :flrt: :no1: also going to pick up a beautiful adult crestie on sunday from iwantone :) loved this little crestie since i saw his picture :no1:

·
Registered
141 Posts
not yet, but hoping to pick up a crestie

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
yer i cant wait im off to donny show next sunday, for some crested geckos , im dead excited xx

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Small world lol

Not reserved anything but may be looking to pick something new up on the day.
lol very small world indeed : victory:

im trying to tell my self not to pick anything up on the day as i already have something reserved but i might lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol very small world indeed : victory:

im trying to tell my self not to pick anything up on the day as i already have something reserved but i might lol
There's nothing better than a spur of the moment purchase.

That's how I got most of mine lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's nothing better than a spur of the moment purchase.

That's how I got most of mine lol
i do have a feeling that if i do see something i like i may not be able to leave it lol

cant believe theres someone else from retford on here lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
i do have a feeling that if i do see something i like i may not be able to leave it lol

cant believe theres someone else from retford on here lol
Yeah, i get the feeling if I see a Tokay or a Panther Cham I will have to get it lol

Well us Retford folk are awesome:2thumb:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, i get the feeling if I see a Tokay or a Panther Cham I will have to get it lol

Well us Retford folk are awesome:2thumb:
well we are lol

love chams not to keen on tokay as im abit of a baby when comes to being bit lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
well we are lol

love chams not to keen on tokay as im abit of a baby when comes to being bit lol
I not fussed about it tbh, I just like something thats interesting, also if they are a pain in the arse to start with when/if they tame down I feel like I have bonded with them more, like my Bosc.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
already got some lizards reserved for doncaster? im so excited ive got a beautiful leopard gecko (thane) from loonymoony on hold, seriously excited :flrt: :no1: also going to pick up a beautiful adult crestie on sunday from iwantone :) loved this little crestie since i saw his picture :no1:
you be getting a nice gecko if it from loonymoony have seen her setup 1st hand and is topclass can you can tell there love there gecko hope i get to see her there just to say hi : victory:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
We're very excited to be picking up a few very special leos. Will be collecting them the day before Donny as some of us are having a big meet up the day before but will be keeping my eyes peeled for something a bit special at the show too :lol2:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm collecting most of mine the day before too, but picking up a girlie at donny that's come over from America, will be on the lookout for 1 particular special girl at the show though........... JUST THE 1!!! If I tell myself that often enough it might just happen! :whistling2: hmmmmmmm......

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We're very excited to be picking up a few very special leos. Will be collecting them the day before Donny as some of us are having a big meet up the day before but will be keeping my eyes peeled for something a bit special at the show too :lol2:
how many leos are you picking up? :) im so excited to be picking up my little leo lol

I'm collecting most of mine the day before too, but picking up a girlie at donny that's come over from America, will be on the lookout for 1 particular special girl at the show though........... JUST THE 1!!! If I tell myself that often enough it might just happen! :whistling2: hmmmmmmm......
wow america shes come quite a way, what is she? lol i sure if you keep telling your self that it will happen...:lol2:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Nothing reserved but hoping to get a few adult female cresties.CANT WAIT:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Yeah Right! :lol2: I've had to put Lunar on restraining duty so i don't do any impulse buys :lol2: she's got a list of what i can have and has to approve all purchases before any money changes hands :lol2: I think the tugs might be at Lunars on saturday hun, not sure what time though : victory:

how many leos are you picking up? :) im so excited to be picking up my little leo lol

We've got 3 maybe 4 or 5 to get the day before depending on if people can make it and when others arrive etc. 16 to take to Donny for collection, well 17 including your little Thane. Lunar is coming down with us so I might not let him out of the car :whistling2::lol2:

wow america shes come quite a way, what is she? lol i sure if you keep telling your self that it will happen...:lol2:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Aah that would be great if the tug is there, save the poor little mite the stress of donny. :) I'll be back to collecting 6 from lunars then!! Lol busy getting vivs ready for them all. :)
I CAN be strong! I CAN be strong! Lol think you may be right though! Lol. If I take hubs there will be no impulse purchases, so may leave him at home : D

Reactions: loonymoony

·
Registered
922 Posts
Nothing reserved, Im hoping I get some money for my 21st (the day before donny) lol I cant reserve I know id be gutted if I got there and I saw something I really wanted but id promised myself to something else XD really excited though as ever ^_^

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
I'm picking 3 up that are reserved :) must resist temptation if there are any RW's though! X

1 - 20 of 34 Posts