Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clean with lots of blushing... This is what line breeding does when you keep back the pick of the litter for three successive generations! If you want to breed the best Pastel combos in the country look no further. I only have females available £175 firm or get three for £450. This picture shows a typical animal, I havn't just photographed the best one!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Pics of the parents and adults from previous clutches please.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are all between 250-325 grams each, I have too many to photograph them all individually but you're welcome to come and pick the ones you want out, what I will say is they're all good no dud brown or speckled ones here:2thumb:

Do you have the pic for the ones for sale and the weights
For them please

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
You won't be disappointed with these snakes people!

Have just got home having picked up a one of these gorgeous pastels. I had real difficulty picking one and so am hoping that I'll have enough space cash at the end of next month to go back and buy a second one!

These are quality animals, look no further!

Kat

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
You won't be disappointed with these snakes people!

Have just got home having picked up a one of these gorgeous pastels. I had real difficulty picking one and so am hoping that I'll have enough space cash at the end of next month to go back and buy a second one!

These are quality animals, look no further!

Kat
I agree wi twiglet 100%

just got back with my new female pastel and I must say they are
fantastic
lovely colouring to them all I can say is get in there quick while there's still some left.
Or get the super pastels :flrt: very nice

Top bloke with top lines of snakes

Thanks buddy :notworthy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.