Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some 07/06 corns for sale, very regretfully, no messing me about please, as anyone knows selling any corns that aren't hatchlings is very hard for me, but I have to pick a direction and stick to it (which I'm not very good at doing). If you want me to hold for you I can do so for up to 4 weeks with a non refundable 25% deposit. I am going to Doncaster, but will not have a table. I will have a hotel, and you are welcome to meet me there on the evening of the 7th June or the morning of the 8th June, or PM me if you want to meet elsewhere, or live in that area of Yorkshire and want delivery.

I am also driving past Birmingham on route and am happy to deliver to anywhere on my direct route but if you want delivery to a postcode you wil have to PM me. As always, the lovely reptile taxi ladies are most welcome.

All the following snakes are housed and kept seperately and if you are interested in viewing any of them please arrange a PM with me. These are not in my shop, and you won't find them there if you just turn up, they are from my personal breeding (future breeding at least) collection.

1.2 CB07 Snow Stripe £220 SOLD

This trio of rather attractive snows is early CB07
Male weight - 135g taking small mice
Female 1 weight - 106g taking small mice
Female 2 weight - 74g taking 2 fuzzies.

I've had the above for around 6 months.

Below are all I haven't had for very long, (3-6 months), but all seem to be feeding well and in good health.

0.1 CB06 Hypo Motley (unknown hets) £50 ON HOLD

She weighs 140g and is taking small mice.

0.1 CB07 (late) Granite (Anery Bloodred) £100

She weighs 40g and is taking small to fuzzies or rat pups.

0.1 CB06 Amber £80

She weighs 150g and is taking small to medium mice.

0.2 CB05 Anerythistic £75 each BOTH SOLD

First Anery weighs 290g and is taking large/xl mice or small rat weaners. Came to me gravid (didn't know) and has laid one fertile clutch this year (in March, has fed every week since) SOLD

Second Anery weighs 340g and is taking large/xl mice or small rat weaners. Came to me with above female but does not appear to be gravid, and has not been put with any male this year. SOLD

0.1 CB05 Funny looking thing. £60 SOLD
This female was sold to me as "caramel" with above anerys, however I had not seen it when I bougt it, and then it was delivered... so... I am not entirely sure what morph you would call it, or if she is a hybrid. She was a bit underweight when she came in but is eating like a pig now on large/xl mice or rat weaners. Because of her unknown heritage she has not been in with a male with me this year. She weighs 380g

0.1 CB05 Emoryi x Anery "Anerysicle?" £70 SOLD

I've had this female for a while, perhaps a year, but unfortunately I am no longer continuing with any hybrid lines. I believe she contains 25% great plains rat snake, outcrossed with anery corn through 2 generations to produce this anery hybrid. She has been bred this year and laid extremely large and fertile eggs some 3 months ago. She takes large rat weaners, or 2-3 large/xl mice. She weighs 650g, but should be back up to 800g or so when she puts the weight she lost from egg laying. This snake may double clutch naturally, in which case she was put to a granite corn.

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pictures:

Snow Stripes (male, female1, female2)

Hypo Motley

Granite

Anery 1

Anery 2

Emoryi Anery

Unknown

Amber

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Replied to all PMs. These do not come with any second hand vivs, as I use racking systems exclusively.

However as you may know I run Reptile Cymru, and we do sell (brand new of course) 3 foot setups with full heat / thermostat / decor for £125, or 4 foots for £150 if you want are looking into buying a viv before you can house a new snakey.

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hypo Motley on hold.

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snow Stripes sold. *sobs*

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2nd Anery sold, unknown corn sold.

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not going to Doncaster are you? Could probably deliver on my way if not but it'd be a little off route.. Or interested in a p/x if you still have that male hogg island available? :whistling2:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i think they mean doncaster

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's the other anery and the emoryi gone.

Just the granite, and the amber left.

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry, amber sold, I think just the granite left from this batch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.