Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics of my female BRB, 'Rossi', she's 4 months old, I've had her a month, and she's settled in nicely, not biting anymore, seems to enjoy handling, and is feeding, shedding and growing well.

Dunno why my pics come up small now, click to enlarge.

Sorry in advance to whoever it is I've nicked the JD idea from - it's the only way I could keep her still!

Picking up my 3rd snake - an adult male corn - on Saturday. :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Ahhh, Absolutly Stunning Deano. Im getting my delivered in the next few days. So Hopefully have him/her here on thursday or friday. Pictures will be up, dont you worry!

Can't Wait. Lovely Snakes, With Out A Doubt, The Most Prettiest!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
cool pics Deano.... love them ...and she lovely as well judging by that first one ...she's like mine , well curious ...gotta love em

as for them bottle pics .well cool ...one tip tho ...dont let her do that when she full grown ...she'll open the darn thing and no share with ya mate :!:

BTW Meltos , CONGRATS :!: :!: :!:

Take care

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morts said:
How long did you have before she stopped biting?
Tagged me twice the first week, tried and missed a couple of times the second week, and has been fine for the last 2. Doesn't even go into defensive mode now, and I let my 4 year old daughter hold her this evening.

Been the opposite with food - couldn't get her to strike for the first 3 weeks, had to leave the mouse in the cage, but nearly had my finger off this week! :lol:

She's getting the smells sussed out in her little brain!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
touch wood mine hasnt even tried biting me yet,but theres time lol :twisted:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Deano said:
Here's some pics of my female BRB, 'Rossi', she's 4 months old, I've had her a month, and she's settled in nicely, not biting anymore, seems to enjoy handling, and is feeding, shedding and growing well.

Dunno why my pics come up small now, click to enlarge.

Sorry in advance to whoever it is I've nicked the JD idea from - it's the only way I could keep her still!

Picking up my 3rd snake - an adult male corn - on Saturday. :D :D :D
I used the bottle idea. Its a good way to keep em still aint it. Also gives a good idea of scale.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
brb

Gorgeous snake Deano lovely pics, hope to have some pics up of my pair of BRBs soon, jus gotta get used to the bloody camera. 8)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
nice snake how big is she? i have recently bought a PRB paraguayan rainbow boa hes about 4 months.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts