Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pics of my gliders, and my first ever joey from bean to semi-adult. :)

Baby Mimi :)

Her proud parents (currently with another in the pouch! :p)

and my other group, the neutered ninnies!

All my gliders are fed from supplements bought from Shropshire Exotics. These animals are without a doubt, the coolest pets around!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will have to excuse the raggy coats in some of the first pictures. Neela (the mam) fur went terrible after having Mimi, and then went it sorted itself out, Mimi would cover it in spit when hanging on her back! lol So Neela looks like poo in pretty much all of those pictures.

They are brilliant little animals. :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear they poop everywhere!?
eeeerm. yes and no. They are very predictable with poops. Mine tend to all do it within the first 5 minutes of waking up. So providing you can confine them on a towel until everyone has done their business, you can nearly guarantee a poop free room. Otherwise, they will poop and pee all over, then run through it, then climb on your head. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
eeeerm. yes and no. They are very predictable with poops. Mine tend to all do it within the first 5 minutes of waking up. So providing you can confine them on a towel until everyone has done their business, you can nearly guarantee a poop free room. Otherwise, they will poop and pee all over, then run through it, then climb on your head. :)
J marmosets haha!

Class pics, love them :flrt:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congratulations guys!

They are great looking and the babies are gorgeous! One day I will have a pair... one day hahaha!!!

:notworthy:

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
beautiful wee things and are on my list, i just have to read read and then read some more on them

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.