Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of the beautiful babies I have produced this year :)

Super duper diffused hypo blood girl with lots of white flecks on her sides, can't wait to see how she develops.

Gorgeous wee dark pewter boy who went to his new home tonight, gutted!

Hypo pewter boy, :mf_dribble:

Some sort of hypo striped thingie, possibly homo blood. Probably lol. And thats the colour of her after only one shed!

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
The hypo striped thingie is my favourite! :flrt:

Reactions: Montage_Morphs

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Indeed, I must admit I was thinking the same thing....might be an interesting little experiment!
Let me know what sort of price you'd be prepared to let her go for.

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed, I must admit I was thinking the same thing....might be an interesting little experiment!
Let me know what sort of price you'd be prepared to let her go for.
I don't know if I am selling her yet, I really should. I have NOWHERE to keep all the babies I would like to keep. It's very distressing LOL! I'll keep her for another few sheds anyway, I'd love to see how she colours up but I will keep you well in the loop. I have another stripey hypo thing that looks similar but I am less convinced it is homo blood. I'll get some pictures of her as well :)

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I don't know if I am selling her yet, I really should. I have NOWHERE to keep all the babies I would like to keep. It's very distressing LOL! I'll keep her for another few sheds anyway, I'd love to see how she colours up but I will keep you well in the loop. I have another stripey hypo thing that looks similar but I am less convinced it is homo blood. I'll get some pictures of her as well :)
Well I didn't think it was going to be easy to make you part with her lol!

On a serious note, should you be forced to sell her in the future, do please keep me in mind. She'd certainly make a very interesting mate for my boy, but that's a very long way off and I'm willing to wait!
You absolutely have to ply me with photographs of your babies, they're always wonderful and extremely interesting!

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I didn't think it was going to be easy to make you part with her lol!

On a serious note, should you be forced to sell her in the future, do please keep me in mind. She'd certainly make a very interesting mate for my boy, but that's a very long way off and I'm willing to wait!
You absolutely have to ply me with photographs of your babies, they're always wonderful and extremely interesting!
Are you on facebook at all? I post plenty of pictures of them there :)

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I am indeed! PM winging its way to you now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts