Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of some of my lot. Didn't take all of them but hope you like :)

Female lesser

Male lesser

Female boa - big girl

Female normal

Male normal

Spider male

Mojave male

Albino male

Hypo female

Will take some more of the others soon.

Hope you like. :)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
They get my vote very nice :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, in the past I've been asked if I'm selling the female lesser. Lol. She's amazingly light. :)

I tried to breed her but nothing has come of it so will try again later in the year, she's around the 2 kilo mark now so a big girl. :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's my stripey male boa. Nearly two years old now. Had a nasty temperament when he was younger but is totally fine now. :)

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
You keep royals and live near me? - That's a dangerous recipe lol

Lovely female Lesser you have there : victory:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You keep royals and live near me? - That's a dangerous recipe lol

Lovely female Lesser you have there : victory:

Dangerous? For me or for you? lol.

I love the female lesser, I love all of them but the markings she has are just amazing. :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:)

You don't need him...I'm sure of it...just give him to me...

I need him in my life :flrt:
Lol, he is a great looking snake, although I'm biased. :)

We were at one point going to sell him along with his sister but decided he was staying.

I don't know what he is genetic wise really. His mum is 100% het albino and so is the dad and the dad is het stripe but he came out and I was amazed at how crazy his pattern was.

Here he is when he was born before he'd even had his first shed :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks hybridpythonsuk. That's not all of them. Got a few more and will take pics of them but this is the majority of them. :)

Lexicious, thank you for your comments, he is a lovely guy. We're going to put him to the female also pictured above ( his mum ) to see if anything comes of it. Just gotta wait till he's big enough though. Might get squished. Lol.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, just put the male lesser in with the female and they were locked this morning when I checked. :)

Hopefully I will be able to take some pics of them later without disturbing them, and also later on in the year of eggs etc. :)

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Amazing collection you got there.:2thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts