Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd post some pics of my other Northern Inuit dogs.

This is Mahlek Ernesto De La Serna at Shadowlands aka (pet name) Che Guevara.

He's a proper babe is Che, this year he won
1st Minor Puppy, 1st NIS members dogs under 12months, then went on to get Res Best Puppy in Show! He's a star bless him.

my lovely but very giddy lass Shadowlands Moonunit Zappa aka Moon, she is full sister to my big stupid lad Shadowlands Dweezil.

my sweetest little angel, Shadowlands Aryton Senna De Silva. Aka Senna. Half sister to Wayakin and Full sister to Vampyresbite's (mike) Sorrell.
Senna is in the middle looking over at Wayakin, with Che stood at the right of her. She is pale silver.

and a few months ago when they were smaller lol

and my stunning lass Shadowlands Wayakin. She is such a love and has taken all 3 pups on as hers cause she didn't have a litter this year and she has been proper sulky about it. Now she has 3 huge pups lol 2 half sisters and a poss future stud as her foster children, she cleans them and everything and spends most of her time with them even when we tell her to go lie on the sofa she'd far rather be with them lol
Wayakin was this years Best Brood Bitch and RES Best in Show Oldham 2007.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol

Well, I was considering letting Moon go to a pet home. She has a curled tail :sad: And well she would make a fantastic pet or agility dog. She so full of fun bless her. Right home only tho, she's a cracking lass.

·
Registered
25,692 Posts
I am definitely going to get one of these instead of getting another GSD, I'm absolutely certain (after lots of reading!), just when I have the money and find a breeder :)

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike's Sorrell (Shadowlands Sorrell, I bred her, have her mum and dad and full and half sisters, and her Grandad all here lol)
She is Due very soon, Be stunning pups as Dad is also BIS Essex and Oldham 2007, Best Stud 2007 (my Wayakin got Best Brood 2007 and Res Best in show) and dog of the year, so super quality pups.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
They`re looking lovely Laura, i really miss not having Wayakin around anymore but wouldn`t have been fair to her in my new home as it`s sooo much smaller. Love Che Guevera, he really looks like his dad doesn`t he.:2thumb::no1:

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you.
Aye love me babies lol and yes never a dull moment with them all.
Worth every penny tho, they are seriously special dogs with wonderful wolf qualities like loyalty and devotion.

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
mine has special needs :whistling2:

stunning bunch there Pimperella..

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you able to get over for some lamb for Willow? Got loads if you can get over tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
wow they are stunning! ive always wanted one! :mf_dribble:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
you able to get over for some lamb for Willow? Got loads if you can get over tomorrow.
Cheers but i'd struggle to get over tomorrow, i'm working in Bolton now the traffic will be horrendous when i finish. Plus i've kinda sorted her afternoon pooing problem out by closing the hall door so can't leave them too long on their own especially as she's making a stand about me closing the door.

the food bowl was actually on the sofa though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts