Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why I decided to post on this forum, but I suppose it has been quite a while...

So anyway, here are some old photos of some of the Uroplatus...

(all photos © 2011)

Uroplatus aff. ebenaui:

Uroplatus lineatus:

Uroplatus sikorae:

Uroplatus fimbriatus:

Uroplatus phantasticus:

Uroplatus henkeli:

Reactions: MP reptiles

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Brilliant photos Graham! All stunning geckos, especially those phantasticus - absolutely amazing :flrt: !
I had a look on your website as well, brilliant layout and excellent information on there - very impressive :no1:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
all i can say is WOW ,thay are amazing. The first one looks as tho it has a tear drop. Very nice pics x:flrt:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
'ello stranger! Graham it really is good to see you posting on here again :D...especially when you post such fantastic pics of absolutely jaw-droppingly beautiful geckos :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:There's no way that I could even begin to pick a favourite from that little lot...though I have always had a soft spot for the 'expression' on the face of a U. fimbriatus! :flrt:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brilliant photos Graham! All stunning geckos, especially those phantasticus - absolutely amazing :flrt: !
I had a look on your website as well, brilliant layout and excellent information on there - very impressive :no1:
Thanks Lauren :)

The website is really out-of-date, but the problem is just finding the time to put up new information!

all i can say is WOW ,thay are amazing. The first one looks as tho it has a tear drop. Very nice pics x:flrt:
Cheers

'ello stranger! Graham it really is good to see you posting on here again :D...especially when you post such fantastic pics of absolutely jaw-droppingly beautiful geckos :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:There's no way that I could even begin to pick a favourite from that little lot...though I have always had a soft spot for the 'expression' on the face of a U. fimbriatus! :flrt:
Thanks Val :)
They are a nice bunch! And I do feel very privileged to be working with them. Not sure that I will be posting here often, because there is a momumental amount of idiots on this forum...

Should have a few new Uroplatus to add to the lineup very soon..

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Thanks Val :)
They are a nice bunch! And I do feel very privileged to be working with them. Not sure that I will be posting here often, because there is a momumental amount of idiots on this forum...

Should have a few new Uroplatus to add to the lineup very soon..
Sadly, far too many experienced, knowledgeable keepers seem to post all too infrequently on here for that very reason...:sad:

It's really good to have you back though, no matter how fleeting the visit. Photos of your stunning collection are always welcome, so hopefully you'll pop back on to post pics of your new arrivals when you get them *hint, hint :whistling2:*

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
some amazing uroplatus! and fantastic photos!...i would love to work with these some day, i had a henkeli many moons ago...but she was apparently very old when i got given her, and sadly passed away within a year or so of me having her...truly amazing geckos! :notworthy:

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
good to see you around hun ~ real beauts there especially like the Uroplatus phantasticus :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sadly, far too many experienced, knowledgeable keepers seem to post all too infrequently on here for that very reason...:sad:

It's really good to have you back though, no matter how fleeting the visit. Photos of your stunning collection are always welcome, so hopefully you'll pop back on to post pics of your new arrivals when you get them *hint, hint :whistling2:*
It is a shame, but if you want experienced, knowledgeable keepers, then you know where to visit ;)
It's probably a bit of a four letter word to mention the actual name, but I wouldn't want to adversite it on this forum anyway.... and you know what I am talking about! :p

And yes, if you are lucky, I will post photos of the new arrivals ;)

some amazing uroplatus! and fantastic photos!...i would love to work with these some day, i had a henkeli many moons ago...but she was apparently very old when i got given her, and sadly passed away within a year or so of me having her...truly amazing geckos! :notworthy:
Thanks Ian. They are incredible geckos. If you're ever interested in getting into them or finding out more about them, then just give me a shout ;)

good to see you around hun ~ real beauts there especially like the Uroplatus phantasticus :2thumb:
Thanks, I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite - they are all so different and all marvels of nature.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Not sure that I will be posting here often, because there is a momumental amount of idiots on this forum...

as stunning as your animals are, the pictures have been over shadowed by this epic comment.:notworthy:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
they are really stunning, thanks for shareing the pictures i could look at them allday :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
It is a shame, but if you want experienced, knowledgeable keepers, then you know where to visit ;)
It's probably a bit of a four letter word to mention the actual name, but I wouldn't want to adversite it on this forum anyway.... and you know what I am talking about! :p
I do indeed...and I think I might be joining you on there far more frequently in future ;)

And yes, if you are lucky, I will post photos of the new arrivals ;)
I might just hold you to that : victory:

G

·
Cracking collection mate :2thumb: and brilliant photos! The phantasticus are a firm favourite... Although the sikorae are very close behind :whistling2:

Thanks for posting :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone :)

Towards the end of this year, I hope to have hatchlings of most species. Some of which I will be able to offer unrelated pairs, so watch this space!

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
as stunning as your animals are, the pictures have been over shadowed by this epic comment.:notworthy:
Its certainly got worse recentlyhasnt it? :( but the pictures are still utterly stunning.Yu

thanks everyone :)

Towards the end of this year, I hope to have hatchlings of most species. Some of which I will be able to offer unrelated pairs, so watch this space!
Yeah, thanks to you mister, i might as well have my wages paid directly to you :whip:

Seriously though, good to see you on here even briefly hun, I always love seeing pics of some of your collection, you have some beautiful animals.
'

·
Registered
176 Posts
How cute is that! And how lifelike do the 'fake leaf' tails look. Isn't nature amazing :notworthy:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, thanks to you mister, i might as well have my wages paid directly to you :whip:
Seriously though, good to see you on here even briefly hun, I always love seeing pics of some of your collection, you have some beautiful animals.
'

And you're just lucky I haven't offered you any pairs or groups of geckos :p

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
They are all just stunning :mf_dribble: I love them all and so nice to see so many unusual ones in one thread :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just look forward to another year of babies :D

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
And I will look forward to seeing them.

Hope you have a good season :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.