Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have sneaked a few more in latley, so thought I would share.

Female Jungle x Coastal (Barb)



Male Diamond x Jungle(Bruce)




Male Jungle Jag sib (Hannibal)


Female Jungle Jag sib (Clarice)

Me Holding Clarice and Madge my female Royal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,815 Posts
i like those,very clean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davebehave said:
oooooooooo can i com visit pwease, i wot take nothin :halo: :lol:
What wouldn't you take my big female Royal? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Awwww man!! Why'd you have to put these up??!! I reeeeaaaaally want some more Carpet Pythons....:( They are gorgeous....I dont like you :p :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
captaincaveman said:
How do you find the jungles temperament? my mcdowelli was really soft, no aggression at all
I dont actualy have a pure jungle yet I have interglades, but the temperment of all my Carpets are fine Clarice the big female Jungle Jag sib was not tame when I got her and has been fun but she is calm now I use a hook to get her and a couple of the others out but once out they are fine. Having said that I treat them with a bit more caution than my Royals, but the most aggresive snake I have is an Amur Ratsnake bites every time he is handled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
davebehave said:
maki said:
davebehave said:
oooooooooo can i com visit pwease, i wot take nothin :halo: :lol:
What wouldn't you take my big female Royal? :D
:lol: u getting rid of her poor thing, no i'll keep my hands of ur carpet pythons lol
Not not planning to get rid of the poor thing in fact she is being cooled to breed this season with Monty my male Royal, along with some of my carpets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scarlettvegetable said:
Awwww man!! Why'd you have to put these up??!! I reeeeaaaaally want some more Carpet Pythons....:( They are gorgeous....I dont like you :p :lol:
What do you have already?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
I used to have an adult pair of coastals...and I miss them! :lol: :lol: I was getting round to breeding them, but then I had problems at home and had to sell them...Now Im all stable and have a permanent home, I really want some more :lol: So I think Im going to have to flutter my eyelids and ask my OH really nicely...:lol: :lol:

ATM, I have 3 Royals and a couple Asian Rats. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Wow! They are nice snakes mate! :D Damn at this rate i'm gonna end up poor in my dreams with all the snakes i have brought lol :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
scarlettvegetable said:
I used to have an adult pair of coastals...and I miss them! :lol: :lol: I was getting round to breeding them, but then I had problems at home and had to sell them...Now Im all stable and have a permanent home, I really want some more :lol: So I think Im going to have to flutter my eyelids and ask my OH really nicely...:lol: :lol:

ATM, I have 3 Royals and a couple Asian Rats. :lol:
Well at least you still have room to get some Carpets :) as long as you can get round OH :D What are you after hatchlings or adults?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Flake1 said:
Wow! They are nice snakes mate! :D Damn at this rate i'm gonna end up poor in my dreams with all the snakes i have brought lol :lol:
Must keep repeating to myself " cannot keep all species of snake"... damn it! So good looking though.



very nice collection you have there maki!

Theres always room for one more I promised mrs 3 snakes and thats it :wink:

Thanks ppl I am a bit biased towards carpets if you haven't noticed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
maki said:
Flake1 said:
Wow! They are nice snakes mate! :D Damn at this rate i'm gonna end up poor in my dreams with all the snakes i have brought lol :lol:
Must keep repeating to myself " cannot keep all species of snake"... damn it! So good looking though.



very nice collection you have there maki!

Theres always room for one more I promised mrs 3 snakes and thats
it :wink:




wouldnt want u to get in to trouble :lol: , i'll take a few of ur hands lol

Thanks ppl I am a bit biased towards carpets if you haven't noticed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
davebehave said:
maki said:
Flake1 said:
Wow! They are nice snakes mate! :D Damn at this rate i'm gonna end up poor in my dreams with all the snakes i have brought lol :lol:
Must keep repeating to myself " cannot keep all species of snake"... damn it! So good looking though.



very nice collection you have there maki!

Theres always room for one more I promised mrs 3 snakes and thats
it :wink:


You got your boxes all muddled up :D :lol: :D See me next year maybe you could get a hatchling.



wouldnt want u to get in to trouble :lol: , i'll take a few of ur hands lol

Thanks ppl I am a bit biased towards carpets if you haven't noticed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I done it on purpose to take the pi## :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top