1,085 Posts
now thats a nice collection .

inpressive snakes and pics there .

Take care

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cool snakes! :D

Before I came to this site, I'd never heard of a Twaines, but they really starting to grow on me. :oops:

Loving the rats!!!!!!! :D :)

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he's lovely isnt he!!

one word about the twaines there are what can we say "feisty" is probaly the niesct way to put it lol

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Twaines? Me thinketh you mean Taiwans...As in Taiwan Beauty...Yes...Thats what I think...Even so...Lovely snakies.

I used to have 4 Taiwans, and now have a pair of Blue Beauties who are growing at a phenomenol rate! Beauties are feisty yes....But thats the reason I love them so :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah I'm really starting to like the look of them Taiwan Beauty snakies! :D

I got that age old dilemma of an empty viv, that needs filling, well not NEEDS, but you all know what i mean. :oops:

It's either a new member of the family or a new viv for Roland as his is falling to bits, you know, held together with bits of wood and gaffer tape. :shock:

Any idea how much I'd be looking to pay for a baby Taiwan Beauty?

Matt.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Depends where you get it from. Shops sell at anything from £50 up. Breeders from £20 up. :lol:

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well never said i could spell!!! there a great snakes hoping to breed mine next year as both are over 6ft so watch this space (if you can wait that long :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oh thats pretty good, now just makes it harder. :( Same price bracket as a rat and i'm so wanting another rat. :roll:

Matt.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
They are Ratsnakes :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Lol, Im a Ratsnake freak too dont worry :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts