Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Honest :whistling2: Just a few stinky Retics and a freshly shed minging Cali King for you lot today I'm afraid : victory:

showing his funky head pattern...

Next up my hideous Jampea, freshly shed and looking especially rank:

A rather fat looking granite back:

A detestable looking Tiger Retic - in the 8-9 ft range for those interested...

She has a little scar on her lip, bless her:

2 Jumbo rats later:

I don't know how I can bring myself to look at them every day :whistling2:

P.S. I'm not in a sarcastic mood today, honest :whistling2: :whistling2: :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
That Tiger retic is Butfugly

How could you keep anything that gross? Ewww..

Send her to me when you get sick of the sight of her :whistling2:

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Urgh, what crappy snakes. Absolutely repugnant collection you've got going there and I always hate looking at your pics.
Tell you what, as a token of kindness to a fellow forumite... I'll take 'em all off your hands.
Don't know how you can bare to look at them....

:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Meh!!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
hfffff/

If you want to get your street cred back up and get rid of them ugly retics I would happily hide them in my shed so no one ever saw the ugly f:censor:ers again. Just send me your address. plz.:lol2:

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for understanding guys, I just needed to share my dismay that I have to share my house with these guys for the next 20 odd years :cry:

That Tiger retic is Butfugly

How could you keep anything that gross? Ewww..

Send her to me when you get sick of the sight of her :whistling2:
I've only had her a few weeks and I'm already sick of the sight of her! :devil: Whats your adress mate, one long poster tube coming your way :whistling2:

Urgh, what crappy snakes. Absolutely repugnant collection you've got going there and I always hate looking at your pics.
Tell you what, as a token of kindness to a fellow forumite... I'll take 'em all off your hands.
Don't know how you can bare to look at them....

:Na_Na_Na_Na:
I can't bear to look at them, probably explains why I get bitten all the time.....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Eww why putting some boring ugly snakes up ed? nearly as bad as when you put a picture up of you and Lenny ... :whistling2:

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hfffff/

If you want to get your street cred back up and get rid of them ugly retics I would happily hide them in my shed so no one ever saw the ugly f:censor:ers again. Just send me your address. plz.:lol2:
Yeah sure:

24 Yeah Right St,
Youwishington,
Leeds,
p155 0FF

Look forward to seeing you mate : victory:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thats the beauty of having an online Alias, no one need know its actually me who keeps these mingers :lol2:
Except people who got you on facebook ... who no your name and you have pictures of the ugly things on there :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
8,125 Posts
Your right mate they are ugly especially that tiger. the granite back is just unforgivable i would be ashamed if i where you :whip:

joking aside mate that jampea is looking very bright

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
Honest :whistling2: Just a few stinky Retics and a freshly shed minging Cali King for you lot today I'm afraid : victory:

showing his funky head pattern...
Next up my hideous Jampea, freshly shed and looking especially rank:
A rather fat looking granite back:
A detestable looking Tiger Retic - in the 8-9 ft range for those interested...
She has a little scar on her lip, bless her:
2 Jumbo rats later:
I don't know how I can bring myself to look at them every day :whistling2:

P.S. I'm not in a sarcastic mood today, honest :whistling2: :whistling2: :whistling2:
on a positive note - your eyesight is perfect! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts