Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone out there searching for a four legged friend, I reluctantly have to find a new home for my Beautifull 19month old, Yellow Labrador Kennedy,

Kennedy is well trained, micro chipped, full pedigree, she isn't KC Registerd as i got her from an independent Kennel,

shes lovely dog with a well mannard temperment she fantastic with Children and other animals, she has bags of energy and just wants to play all of the time, I have a heart Condition and my recent decrease in health has made it difficult for me to cope with her need's as she needs someone to help burn off all that energy, i would love her to be taken to a nice new home with a big garden and lots of love, somewere i can be confident she will be happy, and concentrate on keeping myself healthy

i really hate to get rid of her as she is my world, and i don't want her going to just anyone,

Maybe someone who also wouldnt mind keeping in touch with me to let me know how she is,

look out for her Video on you tube:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e iWLTfA4p7w

Must be able to collect as i have no transport

Reactions: hunnyxbunny

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Can I recommend to you the Dog National Rehoming Pages - it has thousands of members and specific sections for rehoming. It also has links and phone numbers to all the local rescues, and especially breed rescues, of which I believe there are quite a number of labrador rescues.

Dogpages forums

They also can organise homechecks - and there's even forums for transportation where you can request a homecheck in a different part of the UK and then free transportation there for her! You should definitely make sure you do a home check and get full details before you let her go somewhere else, just to be sure.

Hope she finds a good home! If only I wasn't already full with the german shepherd and border collie :razz:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
my aunts looking for a dog.where abouts are you and how much are you selling him for?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is a She, and i'm mostly looking for a good home for her so i'm open to offers,

i live just outside manchester should have put that huh? :oops:

i have been told about rescue centres and places like that but i don't just want to give her up i want to find her a home she means too much to me for me to just let her end up werever if that makes sence,

·
Registered
18,536 Posts

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
she sounds like a nice dog. You may get a home for her better if u say whether she is good around cats and children. I want a dog but a labrador is a little too big to be around my brother, he's clumsy enough as he is without a dog knocking him down lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did say she was fantastic around children and other animals,

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
?????

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
gem have you found someone for Kennedy yet?
tried PMing you twice but you havent noticed yet probably. Think i need pop up box to come up for my pm's like the old system.

·
Registered
259 Posts
gem have you found someone for Kennedy yet?
tried PMing you twice but you havent noticed yet probably. Think i need pop up box to come up for my pm's like the old system.
if you goto usercp and then edit options there is an option there to turn on a pop up notification :D

HTH

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
cheers chick

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
has your dog found a home yet? ill be very intersted if you want to call or text me on 07724749786 thanx danielle

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes i have found a home for kennedy, sorry about that,

but i do have a friend who has just moved home and is unable to keep her dog, she has a black male lab, 3 years old very friendly, good with animals and children, she has a toddler he dotes on

if anyone is interested, let me know and i will give out more info

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I wish I could have dog :(

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
you know me and my partner was talking and he was saying how hed love a black lab:)

can you pass on my number please id be very interseted thanx
07724749786 danielle

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey,

If you have messenger add me to it and i can tell you more about him and show you some pics my addy is [email protected]

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well both the dogs have found new homes now, thank you everyone for your interest,

mods please feel free to close and or delete this thread

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
oh dam lol i added you anyways :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts