·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: n3crophile

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
just incredible! thanks for the pics in my dwarf boa advice thread also, so many crazy dwarves, the sonoran or the nicaraguan, which to go for :(

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just incredible! thanks for the pics in my dwarf boa advice thread also, so many crazy dwarves, the sonoran or the nicaraguan, which to go for :(
No probs :2thumb:
I personally would choose a sonoran over a nic...but as you already know. its getting hold of them thats the problem :lol2:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
No probs :2thumb:
I personally would choose a sonoran over a nic...but as you already know. its getting hold of them thats the problem :lol2:
Please elaborate upon why :) Excuse me if you already have done this in my advice thread, haven't checked up on it yet.

I have actually found some pure sonorans 100% het anery for 100 which are also within 40 miles of me, compared to the t+ albino nic i was looking at which is over 100 miles away and over double the price!

May msg you the link if you wanna give your opinion on it : victory:

EDIT: but don't buy em all before i get there :grin1:

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Please elaborate upon why :) Excuse me if you already have done this in my advice thread, haven't checked up on it yet.

I have actually found some pure sonorans 100% het anery for 100 which are also within 40 miles of me, compared to the t+ albino nic i was looking at which is over 100 miles away and over double the price!

May msg you the link if you wanna give your opinion on it : victory:

EDIT: but don't buy em all before i get there :grin1:
Im wondering if these are the same ones i saw but changed my mind on a while back that i spoke about in your other thread.
Im not 100% sure why there arnt many about, this is just a theory and may not be the reason there arnt many about so appologies if the info is not correct - think it may be because there wasnt that many brought over in the first place by warren booth and alot of them about now are that crossed with other dwarfs-that only a very small percentage are actually pure though sci and phil (both in ireland) are breeders of pure from the origonal stock brought over and can be traced back to warren through parentage/grand parentage etc ... i think from what i can remember, what ive just said is correct and someone will correct me if im wrong on that? and there may be more to it then that and i may be talking total nonsense ;) :lol2:

Reactions: n3crophile

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Im wondering if these are the same ones i saw but changed my mind on a while back that i spoke about in your other thread.
Im not 100% sure why there arnt many about, this is just a theory and may not be the reason there arnt many about so appologies if the info is not correct - think it may be because there wasnt that many brought over in the first place by warren booth and alot of them about now are that crossed with other dwarfs-that only a very small percentage are actually pure though sci and phil (both in ireland) are breeders of pure from the origonal stock brought over and can be traced back to warren through parentage/grand parentage etc ... i think from what i can remember, what ive just said is correct and someone will correct me if im wrong on that? and there may be more to it then that and i may be talking total nonsense ;) :lol2:
any updates on this from anyone?
how do you buy a pure sonoran?
ta

1 - 11 of 11 Posts