Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... Mr Rat; But there's this thing called the food chain you see - and unfortunately, well unfortunately for you, you are definitely well below me on that...

Reactions: Exzhal

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Nice carpet!
What size viv is that? looks like a fantastic size for him/her!:2thumb:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Viv size

Hi, I have mine in a 7ft long by 5ft high by 3 ft deep. I have two females and a male in there.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's 4 x 2 x 3(h), hopefully it would do him for life - if he turns out to be a monster of a she then I could be building another :lol2:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I have mine in a 7ft long by 5ft high by 3 ft deep. I have two females and a male in there.
Must be great to have the space for a viv that size

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
It's 4 x 2 x 3(h), hopefully it would do him for life - if he turns out to be a monster of a she then I could be building another :lol2:
That sounds lovely!
My carpet is moving into a 4X4 later this year :2thumb: Can't wait.
They are such a fantastic species!
How old is this guy? :flrt:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He will be 18 months old next month, I got him last Feb and was told he was around 6 months old then. Cracking snakes, always out on display.

You have a fantastic collection but I have to say I'm most taken with Vinnie :2thumb:

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
He will be 18 months old next month, I got him last Feb and was told he was around 6 months old then. Cracking snakes, always out on display.

You have a fantastic collection but I have to say I'm most taken with Vinnie :2thumb:
he's looking great for his age! my Vinnie was a slow grower hehe. What is his temperment like?

Aw thank you! Vinnie always seem's to steal hearts :flrt:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he's looking great for his age! my Vinnie was a slow grower hehe. What is his temperment like?

Aw thank you! Vinnie always seem's to steal hearts :flrt:
He's great, not at all viv defensive, I've been tagged twice through my own fault when in feeding mode and once when I put my hand on top of him when I went to change his ceramic - I thought he was in his hide but he was hiding in vegetation.

He isn't keen on being dragged out of his viv, he'll get a good couple of coils round a branch - I don't force the issue to be honest, I open the viv doors and leave it up to him if he wants to come out.

Feeding wise he's never missed once - he'd probably see off a happy meal given the chance :lol2:

What's Vinnie's temperament like?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
He's great, not at all viv defensive, I've been tagged twice through my own fault when in feeding mode and once when I put my hand on top of him when I went to change his ceramic - I thought he was in his hide but he was hiding in vegetation.

He isn't keen on being dragged out of his viv, he'll get a good couple of coils round a branch - I don't force the issue to be honest, I open the viv doors and leave it up to him if he wants to come out.

Feeding wise he's never missed once - he'd probably see off a happy meal given the chance :lol2:

What's Vinnie's temperament like?
He sounds EXACTLY like my vinnie!! never strikes or gets aggressive and never misses a feed! i love carpet pythons,wish i had room for more!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts