Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just wonderin if anyone on here is a member of the south wales reptile and exotic animal group?? i think they meet in Neath somewhere??

..Anyone?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm supposed to be going to one of their talks on nutrition with my vet was just wonderin if there would be anyone on here :cry:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I've always fancied going, but as I'm not driving yet, I havent been. It is Neath somewhere, but don't know whether it is still going

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I'm a member and this is our website - http://www.southwalesreptiles.org.uk/.
What do you want to know?
Graham.
edit - just read your second post. Hope you come and enjoy the talk and become a regular.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
What did you make of us Dina? I thought Ian's talk was very interesting. So how many mice should you feed your Bosc?
Graham.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have wanted to go to one of the meetings to see what it is like there for a while but seeing as I am awaitng driving lessons and live in porthcawl I doubt I will get up there for a while!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I have wanted to go to one of the meetings to see what it is like there for a while but seeing as I am awaitng driving lessons and live in porthcawl I doubt I will get up there for a while!
Rach,
Good luck with the driving. I'm afraid I don't know if anyone comes from the Portcawl area to give you a lift. Are you a member of the website? It may be worth posting on the forum to see if anyone can help.:welcome1:
Graham.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i live in cardiff and have been wanting to go to these meets i could pick you up on the way if ya like drop me a pm cherrs gaz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts