Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is about 3 ft. Born spring of 06 we brought him home in late summer with just 3 buttons. Has just recently gained a small degree of human tolerance without sounding off when you walk in the room.

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
quality as usual crotalus!!! you are amassing a very respectable collection!!! i am green with envy!!! keep those pics a'commin!!!:no1:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks

I do enjoy these snakes very much. Looking forward to spring. Plan to go out to find Red Diamondbacks and then Hopefully another sidewinder. This Pacific is what others refer to in this house as "that angry ass snake". Nearly in perpetual strike position. he's getting better though.:rotfl:

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
just last night i was scoping them out on kingsnake.com...some nice ones

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i really like the southern pacifics, i saw a pic of some a lil while ago and they were gergeous: victory:

and yours is an amazing stunner:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
very very beautiful snake i would be overjoyed to get one, one of these days :)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
amazing snake! i watch a programme called venom ER (don't know if you have it there) and alot of the bites they get in that hospital were from the southern pacifics! you've gotta love the rattlers. you guys are so lucky with the wild snakes you have in the US! all we get in my area are grass snakes and adders but i still do get excited when i spot a grass snake swimming in the lake where i go fishing! must try harder to find an adder next year too, my brothers friend saw one on the golf course thats behind my house this year so i don't really have any excuse for not having seen one yet!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
amazing snake! i watch a programme called venom ER (don't know if you have it there) and alot of the bites they get in that hospital were from the southern pacifics! you've gotta love the rattlers. you guys are so lucky with the wild snakes you have in the US! all we get in my area are grass snakes and adders but i still do get excited when i spot a grass snake swimming in the lake where i go fishing! must try harder to find an adder next year too, my brothers friend saw one on the golf course thats behind my house this year so i don't really have any excuse for not having seen one yet!
Agreed, here in Southern California we have such a great variety of wild snakes. The rattlers are amazing! Cal Kings, Gophers, etc.

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
Agreed, here in Southern California we have such a great variety of wild snakes. The rattlers are amazing! Cal Kings, Gophers, etc.

yep! i live for years in s.cali....awsome herps there!! the neatest thing for me was being able to drive from different habitats to diff. habitat. at a whim!! a days drive at most. night is the best!!! and in the desert things don't have as much cover at night.... you never know what you'll find!! again! an awesome rattler!!:no1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts