Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Im sorry but I have started this thread because i am feeling really low at the moment and i need to express how i feel before i go mad.

A couple of weeks ago I had a really crappy week, i wont explain everything that happened but something horrible hapened to me everyday that week. It was the Tuesday which most affected me - as some of you may know i had to have one of my dogs put down, im still finding it hard to come to terms with this because it was my fault he was put down.

He bit me which resulted in me having 5 stitches in my lip n cheek as he bit through my muscle, and i know to some people it may sound stupid me saying it was my fault but if i had just got changed instead of staying down stairs with him it would never have happened.

I then had a job interview and couldnt find the building (later found out there actually was no job interview and it had all been a mistake.)

So as you can imagen at this point im kinda at my wits end.

I then get a tempin job for the nhs who offer me a permanent position ut after a week they decide that im not suited for the job so im back to temping but havent been payed for the last month as they have messed up my pay.

Im finding it so hard to cope now, i get so tired cos im so upset n stressed and i really do try to stay busy but it doesnt help.

I know to alot of you this probably sounds very petty in comparison to your problems but to me it is affecting me alot.

Sorry i have started such a depressing thread but i didnt know what else to do.

x

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
[email protected]!

But yeah chin up pretty lady.

I fell on our Jack Russel when I was about 9 and he tore my top lip in two. It's scary stuff when a dog is biting your face. I hope you heal ok.

As for the job that kinda sucks but there's plenty more out there. Time will sort all.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Awwww hon so sorry you are feeling awful.

feeling low is utter pants and if it is really affecting your every day life, your sleep and your general well being it would be wise to go and have a chat to your doctor, then you can talk things over and the GP can help you get through this tough time.

Try and find some me time as well, relax in the bath, go for a walk, read a book, anything that gives your mind a rest from worrying and stressing, a bloody good cry can really help as well.

Wishing you well through all this and sending you big cyber hugs,

Julia

x

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awwww honey,certainly does sound like youve had some shit thrown at you over the last week or 2,
i doubt anything i say can make you feel any better but theres loads of us on here that would be happy for you to PM us,i certainly would if you feel at your wits end!!

thats not a good thing love so anytime you need to talk x
Thank you badgers mum i might take u up on that offer sometime! :)

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
Sometimes all you can do is laugh or cry.
Id rather do the first one..

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
feel really sorry for you. i've had a couple of really bad weeks but none as bad as that. I hope you recover from your injury.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
just remember things could be a hell of alot worse, i dont need to give examples. but i know how things can get you down, you didnt make the dog bite you! and you would feel a whole lot worse if it had seriously hurt a kid for example:)chin up!:)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Will pm you now : victory:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Hi sorry you're feeling low at the moment. It's not a nice feeling but I'm sure there's some good stuff just round the corner waiting for you :smile:.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The reason bad things happen is so that we learn how to pick ourselves back up after them!
Tomorrow is another day!

When I feel low I get a bar of chocolate and see how much of it I can eat at once!!:mf_dribble:

If I had had your week last week, then I would be 1/2 stone heavier but still smiling!!

Chin Up!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts