Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

If anyone has a spare seat in their car I would be interested to hear from you. Happy to contribute to fuel costs.

thanks

Stuart

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
you should of got the coach. Bit late to book now i think. Unless you can paypal but you will have to ask TarantulaBarn or Purejurassic and say I sent you :D

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
you should of got the coach. Bit late to book now i think. Unless you can paypal but you will have to ask TarantulaBarn or Purejurassic and say I sent you :D
:lol2: Thats very funny!

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Considering its free entry for people who recommend someone. Damn right he should say i sent him.

LMAO

Thats why i found it funny!

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
You are a very confusing person lol Whats funny about it.......

:D

I am often told that!

I was laughing at your cheap plug to get the free entry, i thought it was a very nice try. :lolsign:

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
See would of been better if you put that in the first place :p its called using your head to get entry paid for.............

Plus its only 10 euros not going to break the bank.

LOL

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
See would of been better if you put that in the first place :p its called using your head to get entry paid for.............

Plus its only 10 euros not going to break the bank.

LOL

TBH, i thought you would get it, didnt think id have to go round the houses explaining it! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
Diablo... you know you cant get a free seat....

the offer is...

recommend a mate and get a free entry...

you know you dont have any mates so that rules you out.

:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

Essex,

we can sort you out a seat, pm me or tarantulabarn if you want.
I recommended Nige to go so NUR lol....... plus i know its not a free seat its a free entry lmao.......

I thought you were my fwend :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts