Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an all glass tank spare, its 40lx20hx18d.

I would like a lizard that could live in here, and is capable of climing as the UV light will be at the top of the tank.

cheers

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
why dont you get what your ready to get instead of keep asking what to put in your tanks :? you have been asking the same question for months now. just get something and shut up :roll:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
woah. Jesus. I kep asking this question because i dont wanna make the wrong choice.

Bloody hell, no need to bite my head off

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
it will always be a wrong choice if u just buy the animal to fill the tank. how can we tell u what is right for u, if all ur after is something suitable for the tank?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not just filling the tank, or keeping something just to fill some space. Theres not many lizards i don't want. and its not like i emptied the tank yesterday. This tank has been in the shed for 4 years. and i've just fixed it all up so i can have lizards in it.

Thing is, i've been keeping fish for the last 12/13 years and im just not replacing the fish becuase im getting into reptiles. Hopefully some time soon i will have the shed all fixed up insulated and heated so i can have a rep room.

There aren't really many lizards i don't want. I can't help it if i like animals, thing is once i start with something i take it quite far. I had about 80 fish all 1 foot plus at one stage.and now like i said im more focused on reptiles now.

Im not the sort of person who buys animals. Unless you can't tell i happen to like all animals. and ALL of my animals are kept to the best of my ability. Bloody hell i have a 10 foot fish tank dedicated to one fish because i couldnt bear to get rid of him. So please don't label me as someone who wants animals for the sake of it. I get paid every saturday and most of it goes towards feeding and maintanence for my animals. I only get paid 4 quid an hour. I have bugger all money most of the time.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
then why dont u take some of this time devoted to animals to read up and find the one u want urself and THEN ask if its suitable :p

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
because if i look at animals that i do want and they aren't suitable for the tank i tend to sulk.

theres a whole ist of reps that i would love to have, but i know they arent suitable for the tank. So i'm seeing what suggestions people have and then researching to see if they are right for me.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
ahhh well you'll have to wait for someone else to come along and help u, i dont really have much to suggest in case u sulk.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
You have been asking the same question for months about your tanks yet im sure you put in a nother post somewhere that your mum wont let you have another reptile anyway :?

you dont seam to get many replies to your tank questions these days so Im guessing everyone else is fed up of answering the same question :lol:

Happy new year anyway and I hope you enjoy whatever you decide is best for you and your tank :D

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i know im annoying, but i don't wanna cock anything up.

it's just that theres so many lizards i would love to have.

Oh and, im allowed more reptiles but not if it means more vivs at the moment.

oh and Happy new year to you to

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
You would be better off getting something that needs high humidity if its a fish tank with no vents. I can only think of a BT skink at the moment. I dont think these will climb though. all the ones Ive seen seam to be under rocks on the floor so even a high basking rock probably wont be of much use.

golden geckos would be ok but you have to make sure your tanks escape proof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts