Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
lovely i had some babies not that long ago and i have at least 3 pregnant sows at the moment heres some of my last lot of babies there live at the bottom of my aviry in the summer and i winter i split them between three hutches

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
*squeals with glee!*

believe it or not, i've never seen a baby guinea pig! i want one now! they're absolutely gorgeous!

i've fallen in love with furry creatures recently - its those damn gerbils that have done it!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I may be biased but I think baby guinea pigs win the prize for cutest baby animals - they are little mini-me's of their parents from the word go, fully furred, eyes open, teeth, the works! Gorgeous!

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
ohh there so do i love it when i i know one of mine is due any day and i go down to find the mum with her new mini pigs soooooo cute

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
solo, i love the pic of the three little ginger ones - all so adorable!

i like guinea pigs, it makes me chuckle when they squeal

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I'm sorry but Guineapigs are the best mammal pets an thats final!my pigs are beautiful! ill post a pic if you want to see him, i am actualyl half looking for a female spayed guinepaig to jkeep him company, im looking towards th rspca thoug mainly.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Awww i had forgot how cute baby g.pigs are :smile: I love the noise they make aswell

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
tht 2nd pic is well funny, lol, nice aint they had one with a rabbit once, loved each other to bits! past away couple years back R.I.P

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry but Guineapigs are the best mammal pets an thats final!my pigs are beautiful! ill post a pic if you want to see him, i am actualyl half looking for a female spayed guinepaig to jkeep him company, im looking towards th rspca thoug mainly.
He'd more than likely accept a young (newly-weaned) boy as a companion too, it'd save you having to wait for a spayed sow! :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts