Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hi All

This is so sad for this poor dog I do hope that he finds a home real soon.
I have sponsored so many Dogs over the years with the Dogs Trust.....I do hope Keanu finds a good home real soon.

Jingle Bells.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
How very sad, unfortunately this is a very common sight in many kennels. 6 years in kennels is nothing, we have Dogs that are now 11+ years old who have been in kennels all their lives & who will probably now never find their forever homes due to their ages. Ocassionally you get people who want an older Dog but most people want younger ones. All you can do is make their lives as comfortable as possible & hope that a "special someone" comes along to take them home.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How very sad, unfortunately this is a very common sight in many kennels. 6 years in kennels is nothing, we have Dogs that are now 11+ years old who have been in kennels all their lives & who will probably now never find their forever homes due to their ages. Ocassionally you get people who want an older Dog but most people want younger ones. All you can do is make their lives as comfortable as possible & hope that a "special someone" comes along to take them home.
Yer there are lots like him unfortunately, he is a lovely boy when he knows you. but now he is being sent to another center where he will have to get to know a new set of staff i hope he copes :cry:

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
So so sad. theres a lovely dog at my rescue thats just been bought back in for the FOURTH time :(
shes so sweet but she hates being left and chews... you'd really think that people warned of this (which they are!) would persist a little longer than a few days...:bash:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts