Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the very last animals for sale.
First is an 07 2 times PROVEN phantom male. He has been cooled and all ready to breed. Perfect if you have females ready and a male that won't breed. Live feeder hence £2,750. Stunning example and last years babies were outstanding.

Second is a 2010 male Spider Phantom, stunning and just started taking FT. Pictured with a normal Spider, I think its the one on the left but really beautiful and BAGS of potential. £3,000

I also have one Phantom male left thats not quite ready to go yet but shouldn't be soon. £1,750.
Also will consider trades. I won't have any phantom stuff this year.
Paul

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have JUST tried the proven Phantom male with FT large mouse and he took instantly :2thumb: If he takes another 3-4 FT feeds withtout hesitation I will relist him as FT feeder and he will be £3,250. Remeber this one is already to breed and proved with 7 females last year.
Regards
Paul

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Proven male now eaten 3 FT XL mice and tonight a FT medium rat all without hesitation so I am happy that he will continue and be a FT feeder therefore now re-priced at the still very cheap £3,250. He is all waiting to breed and is an absolute machine when he does.
Paul

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been asked about Phantoms for this year that I'm producing. I will not be producing any Phantoms this year so this is the very last one I will have until next year.
Paul

1 - 20 of 29 Posts