Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
Nah, but it should've been!!!

I did giggle when I first saw that T-shirt, I was banned from AB's for a while last year for posting a similar picture (personal attack). And now it turns out he actually sells these on his site...

Fame ehh???
Ha, fair enough being bitten is bad enough, but advertising the fact that he's still a **** on merchandise for his "fans" is just sad.

The dude obviously doesn't make enough money if he has to sell things like this;

I mean, come on, WTF :lol2:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
If this is who I'm thinking then doesn't he state on one of his videos that he has oil rights and a 25000 sq foot house and doesn't need money? he's a queer fellow indeed!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I once watched one his feeding videos, after the third over the top 'bam' I promptly switched it off!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hiya,

I was just wondering what type of spider or Tarantula would you have on a top, or maybe a slogan to go with it?

Gemma
This photo creeps me out: P.regalis | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
"I see you over there, my pretty..."
Sends shivers up my spine.

Also, someone posted a photo of his P.regalis on another forum I frequent and it's super scary, crawling over a log, looking straight at the camera. I'd like that one crawling over my shoulder - that might cause a scream or two :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This photo creeps me out: P.regalis | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
"I see you over there, my pretty..."
Sends shivers up my spine.

Also, someone posted a photo of his P.regalis on another forum I frequent and it's super scary, crawling over a log, looking straight at the camera. I'd like that one crawling over my shoulder - that might cause a scream or two :D
Haha, it freaks me out too, bearing in mind I have arachnophobia to the extreme.

Gemma

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm pretty sure the little eyeballs have been added later - if not, I think I might not sleep tonight :D
:lol2: I've just printed a tarantula on my shirt, will get picture up :D

Gemma

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the Google tutorial, I didn't realise you could use it to answer questions like:

Very useful post.

Simple, the question was, what would you have yes,...

Well google will answer it, i dont see how your post is relivent though ?

Maybe its a sighn, google wow its amazing...

Or it could just be there is more than 1 person on this planet, and the info has been pushed out there on the net... hmmm,,, maybe its the first one, a sighn ooooo...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I love the T shirt i have it jus says I <3 tarantulas, always a good convo starter too

1 - 19 of 19 Posts