Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does ne1 own a spiny tailed iggy? As i have one i rescued and have a few questions

thnx sam

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i dont know i will post a pic in pic forum for lizards and maybe u could tell me lol

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
hes doing very well, apart from when i had some visitors and they scared him and so he dropped his tail, but regrowth is nearly done

didnt realise they had droppable tails til then.lol

otherwise hes fine, loves his big viv, is a pig and si getting calmer around people

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Bless they are bloody fast aint they :lol:

Our adult male has a regrown tail as well, hes a bit of a mess all over really but thats how he came to us,

You must get some updated piccys up he was a sweety when you first put up piccys would love to see some more

:D

·
Registered
457 Posts
i been trying not to disturb him too much tbh and viv isnt as finished as i would of hoped by now, mainly coz have been scammed by a shop over two uv tubes and some decor and lost a fair chunk of money :( but will see what i can do.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Does anyone have a female? :lol:

We have a 4 foot male and are looking either to buy a female for him or borrow one on a breeding loan.

·
Registered
457 Posts
same here dan, mines male and am seeking a female all the time

only got the male by extreme luck, so chance of finding the same species in female is so low.lol

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Mines male as well sorry, but I shall keep my eyes peeled

Is yours C.similis

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im not sure what type she as i rescued her all i know is that she is female

1 - 14 of 14 Posts