Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear seller,

How are you and your lovely work today?......hope all is well with you...so i come cross your advert on the internet that you have some items for sale....please kindly let me know if you still have it for for sale with your last offer price,the present condition of it and you the picture if available....so i will be looking forward to read from you today so that we can continue the transaction....

My best regard to you and your family

Lawrence Mark
Email.. [email protected]

I wonder what this guys up to :D

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Oh no I got that, it's just how can you tell? That's the bit I'm struggling with.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
the badly phrased english usually gives them away.

I seem to get a lot of russian lady spam at the moment

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Haha yeah I guess, good job i'm not much of a seller myself, I'd well get scammed!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Mrfluff has been quite popular recently with wealthy Ghanians, they all want to give him bucket loads of cash in exchange for a tiny favour. The fact that they write so politely and strangely is an instant give away!!

Pity though, the amount they offer would buy a lot of snakes!!

Jo

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
i love the way they say item not what your selling.

I also love it when they act the condition and is it working??? I never sell broken snakes lol

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
ah i get these! Clare you can always spot them a mile off when they dont actually say what you're selling, its always 'your reptiles' or your advert or product!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Its a scam artist claire
Don't be so sure, I got an email similar to this from a lovely guy in Nigeria and now I own the Brooklyn Bridge! Only cost me £2000 and a photocopy of my last three bank statements and my passport.

Also, just this morning he told me he is willing to deposit 21 million pounds into my Golden Egg account at the post office. All I have to do is give him my national insurance number, my credit card details and the PIN number.

There are some lovely people out there. : victory:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Don't be so sure, I got an email similar to this from a lovely guy in Nigeria and now I own the Brooklyn Bridge! Only cost me £2000 and a photocopy of my last three bank statements and my passport.

Also, just this morning he told me he is willing to deposit 21 million pounds into my Golden Egg account at the post office. All I have to do is give him my national insurance number, my credit card details and the PIN number.

There are some lovely people out there. : victory:
lol!!!! what are your plans for the brooklyn bridge?

ive never heard of it before, but as you now own it im sure it will be world famous soon!!!!

they could make it a bit less obvious surely!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts