Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on behalf of a friend.

Her name is ruby she is what i think 2 1/2 near 3 years old. Not sure on vaccinations (will ask in a couple of days when i go back to his to sort some wheels out!) Unspayed, so not to be rehomed with full males. NOT to be bred from, currently in season at the moment.
Gorgeous little dog! house trained, good on the lead, great recall (after the usual staffy run around like a nutcase thing)
AMAZING with other dogs! even my lad who is crap :lol2:

If i wasnt living at home, i would have her in a second, ive even begged him to wait! ide leave college to get my own place again for her! but hes not willing to wait! :bash:

Please help!

Collection from bristol, There is no fee's But any freebe hunters beware I will vet you, and she WILL ONLY go to a good home, If needs be i will take her part time. As he has threatened to have her PTS if no home is found. Obviously i want to avoid his
An old picture of when she was near a year old:flrt:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
if he could deliver i will take her she would make a lovely friend for my female shes so cute

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill have to find out, i dont think he has a car thats capable of the trip!?

what is your bitch like? breed?

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is on hold for now. Will keep all updated :)

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has she gone now? :flrt:
Not yet. She is still on hold how ever, its just her owner has now decided not to reply to my facebook messages :bash::lol2:

she is stunning! that was when she was a pup, all growed up now!

·
Registered
58 Posts
re staffie

just as a piece of mind for you no vet will put a healthy dog down its a shame you dident live closer as i would take her off you right now as i have owned staffies all my life i have 2 right now a boy and a girl bot been spayed she would be going to a really good home but belive me no vet would put a healthy dog to sleep and she looks very healthy to me

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
sorry, but thats wrong. A good vet will put a healthy animal down. If they refuse then chances are the owner will go and inhumanely kill it. At least if they put it to sleep they know its had a peaceful digified end rather than being drowned or smashed on the head.
Hope she finds a home soon, she's gorgeous :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
just as a piece of mind for you no vet will put a healthy dog down its a shame you dident live closer as i would take her off you right now as i have owned staffies all my life i have 2 right now a boy and a girl bot been spayed she would be going to a really good home but belive me no vet would put a healthy dog to sleep and she looks very healthy to me
wish that was the case but with the overcrowding of rescue centres and the influx of staffies as status or as we call them small penis dogs the majority of verts surgeries and some reptile centres are having no choice but to destroy. its sickening but the awful truth in this wonderful time we live in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts