Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i have advitised for a english bull as well but want a staff also if no luck on the english will rescue or pay a fee in the hampshire area pref under2 must be good with children bitch pref but will consider all cheers not cross breed must be pure cheers

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Hi mate have you tried the bullies in need website? We have a dog and a bitch EBT and i know these usually loads of bullies that need new homes on there its primarily EBTs but theres sometimes staffs on there too

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
sorry mate disregard what i said as i just swa your post about EBTS and BIN and they were too far away from you. Yea epupz is a good bet as someone said i found my boy on there

Good luck with finding a pup matey

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its hard looked every were for both breeds im sure one will pop up want a young dog or pup rescue better as no puppy training went to the dog pound today put my name down there was a pied bitch perfect what we wanted problem shes to old id have took her if it was me and the wife but the kids would start to grow up with her and then theyed be devistated at losing her them being so young ,a young dog will grow up fully with them its a shame i carnt help her uuuuuummmmmmmmmm:icon_redface: sad

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
yea i guess i know what u mean by getting a younger dog your kis your kids could grow up with as the other female is too old and it would be hard for everyone loosing her and especially your kids matey

Well i hope you find a dog you like matey

all the best with your search

1 - 7 of 7 Posts