Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay these are still available as the two main people that are moaning there are none 'Down south' didn't manage to arrange to meet me last weekend.

They are 'as far as i can tell' 1.2, and have been in my care for a few months now, i am reducing my collection from 3.6 to 2.4 to give someone else the chance to breed these great little geckos.

they are hours of fun, watching them dig all night and Chirp.
they only need a tiny space for housing but really thrive in big, busy setups.

feeding on small crix, buffalo worms and micro mealies. given regular supplements and all eating like pigs.

Sorry about the bad picture.

for care sheets google, 'steno care sheet', 'sand gecko care sheet'

im asking £45 for the group, would prefer local pickup but as stated below will travel a reasonable distance to find them a good home.

i will not courier so please dont ask, if your nearer the north go see silvershark!

freeky, superted: if you want to rearrange then delivery to the dartford crossing is not out of the picture, but seeing as i am not scheduled to head there in the near future i will have to charge an additional £15 to cover costs.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hey, its not my fault your too west!

i think your actually slightly more north than us.

will deliver within reason for the price of petrol, but i warn you the car is a bit juicy.

(sorry catherine but not to bristol!)

***Forgot to mention that the female with the 2 bulges to the side of the neck i have been told is fine, and that they are calcium sacks. i have stopped additional suppliments to this gecko for the last 2 weeks and she seems totaly unaffected, shes been like this since i got her will probably only loose them when she begins to lay***

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Thank's for the mention! Would never have thought it would be so difficult to shift the little devils!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thank's for the mention! Would never have thought it would be so difficult to shift the little devils!
It wouldn't be if either of you were anywhere near Hereford but nobody ever is :(

·
Registered
453 Posts
Where abouts in Hereford? My uncle lives there and is supposed to be coming to visit sometime soon.
Just south of Hereford, but anywhere in Hereford area would do. I go past Bristol every couple of weeks or so as well (I think somebody from Bristol wanted some) so could drop them off for you if you/they wanted :smile:

Nick

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Just south of Hereford, but anywhere in Hereford area would do. I go past Bristol every couple of weeks or so as well (I think somebody from Bristol wanted some) so could drop them off for you if you/they wanted :smile:

Nick
When (or if!) my uncle get's himself up here I can see if he'll take some down with him. I'm sure he won't mind, though getting the geckos off his daughter once she sees them might be a problem :lol2: Not sure when that will be though, hopefully it won't be too much of a last minute thing when he does so I can organise something!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Hmmm wonder when he's planning on coming to visit...it has been nearly two years since I last saw him! :lol2:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
lol...lookng less hopefull then,....

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would really like to see this trio find a good home, has anyone considered reptile taxi?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can't believe theres still no interest in these or silvers after all the people asking after them?

I think me and silver should just meet up and swap bloodlines!

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
I think that is a smashing idea.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
can't believe theres still no interest in these or silvers after all the people asking after them?

I think me and silver should just meet up and swap bloodlines!
That would be a plan :lol2: But yeah, I'm a bit surprised to say the least at the lack of interest...not sure if I'll breed them next year.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Lol if i werent looking for a couple of nice female leos and a few cresies I'd love some :( they are cute little fellows.

Also we have enough of a menagerie with 3 dogs, 3 ferrets,17 gerbils 2 rats, tropical fish and 1 leo soon to be more and 3 cresties soon to be

·
Registered
453 Posts
Everybody who want's them (well me anyway) is at different ends of the galaxy to the pair of you. Unlucky all round I suppose :(

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
LOL and all in closeproximity to oen another! lol maybe we should have winged that there are non in the midlands?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think ill still breed them next season as I have two distint morphs in my current collection that I want to explore, and have arrangements with a few pet shops to take any excess stock.

just thought someone else may want to have a go at breeding a group, I would much rather they went to someone on here where I can see there progress and know there being looked after!

ill check to see how much the train fare is to the midlands / scotland lol

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I have interest from a couple of rep shops as well so that's okay, just rather they'd go straight to a proper new home. Train fares aren't usually too bad as long as you book well in advance...hmmm...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts