Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just seen on animal planet that the last few shows steve irwin made are going to be shown on animal planet...i didnt see when it wil be shown.will be good to see the last episodes,be good to see the great man again doin what he did best.

·
Registered
664 Posts
awwww i loved steve irwin, he was fanatstic. be sad to see that knowing that he died while filming it :sad:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Yea i loved steve irwin what a fanatstic man :smile: and on my site i have a R.I.P for family and friends and people like steve missyoumumanddad he's at the bottom and has his own page aswell missyoumumanddad hope you guys don't mind me adding this if you do please just tell me and i'll take the links off : victory:

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
wooooo yes yes yes YAY...i have to work every sunday!!

BUT I BOOKED THIS SUNDAY OFF, AS A RANDOM DAY CO I NEED TO TAKE 40 HOURS BEFORE MARCH 25.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(even tho it starts well after i would get home ne way, i can look forward to it all day!)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
i can't wait. ive put a reminder in my phone :smile:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
what channel is it on ?

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
oh on animal planet,....sorry mustve missed that bit

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I watched it and it was really wicked to see steve doing what he does best :smile: i just wish he was still here :( miss ya mate xxxxx

·
Registered
662 Posts
it was weird watching it knowing it will be the last he'll ever do.

didn't feel the same in my opinion.

was really good though some pretty cool animals on it.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
it was weird watching it knowing it will be the last he'll ever do.

didn't feel the same in my opinion.

was really good though some pretty cool animals on it.
Yea i know what you mean :smile: but it was wicked the way he always new his stuff and it wont be the same without him :(

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
i havent seen it yet :( taped it tho.

·
Registered
662 Posts
yeah its usually terry who narrates was gonna mention that, it almost seemed to make it not his show but then again wasn't it suppose to be something to do with bindi's new show or was that something different and if the narration was added later i can't blame his family for not wanting to do it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts