Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
not saying your wrong andy, but he doesnt have a dragon:) dont know if it depends on the species, but i thought i would just point it out:) sorry if i sounded a bit rude:)

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
thank you for the reply however some sticks are quite chunky and are soft spined as nymphs. might try this to see how it goes.
is it really worth the risks? cant you buy a tub of crickets for a couple of quid instead of risking lives?

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
That tends to be the larger species doesn't it? It's been years since I had stick insects though...

If it is the larger species, it would be a pretty expensive way to feed a beardie!!
he doesnt have a beardie:devil:
only jokin:p

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
That tends to be the larger species doesn't it? It's been years since I had stick insects though...

If it is the larger species, it would be a pretty expensive way to feed a generic, non-denominational lizard!!
LMAO!! - Last edited by HadesDragons : Today at 10:31 PM. Reason: being stupid again. HAHA!!

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
yeah i wasnt meaning that you would, but when ansy said no if theyve been fed privet you said i think ill try it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.