Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure about this, it might be a completely stupid idea but it sort of came to me and i thought it might be good for some of the people looking at different type's of snakes. What i'm thinking is maybe a rough average of different prices for different types of snakes and there common morphs so you could put
Royal - £30-100
Pastel royal £100-250 or what eva not exact prices but you know what i mean? It was just an idea im not really to bothered if you don't like it but just thought it might come in handy some times

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
sounds like a good idea.
but dont morph prices fluctuate dramaticaly depending on whats availible???
im a noob so im only guessing

·
Registered
326 Posts
Prices change and are region specific... :/
its a good idea, but I dont know how it would work for common snake like corns etc where there are sooooo many different morphs and prices vary so much.

maybe somone could make an app so that when someone buys a snake, they type in how much they paid for it and write what it is. then somehow the app constantly compiles all the results into a chart...or something...

I know it can be done, I just dont have the knowledge to do something like that yet..

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
good idea

maybe what you could do is a sticky where people post pic of their new snake and full details age, sex etc so that when people are in the market for a new snake they could scroll through and find the most relevant match for their situation for a price comparison.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
maybe what you could do is a sticky where people post pic of their new snake and full details age, sex etc so that when people are in the market for a new snake they could scroll through and find the most relevant match for their situation for a price comparison.
that sounds great!!!
who is going to get us started and when can it be made a sticky????

·
Registered
326 Posts
what like...

dum dum dummmmm.....

SNAKEBAY.co.uk

or comparethesnake.com

"Simples"

lmao :2thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts