Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
indian python still wanted prefare young pm me plz been afetr one for years thanks i live in portsmouth hampshire

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

thanks for that help but its the pimbura type i mainley whant not the mulrus but thank you for ur help if i cant get a pims then i know now were to go :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
koganinja as dave has stated molurus pimbura is a ceylon python

Molurus molurus is the Indian python :D hope this helps

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still after one

fir the last post they are diffrent had the gentics are diffrent we have done blood tests to confirm this i dont want to sound rud but ive been studing this snake for about 8 years plus but thank your for ur input any way if anybody knows of a young one for sale plz let me know thank you

·
Registered
525 Posts
lol.No, seriously, don't mean to be rude but;
Firstly if you've been studying them for so long you'd know how to SPELL the species you're looking for.
The CEYLONESE PYTHON is the common name for Molurus pimbura. :lol: FACT.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
i'd have to agree there. python molurus pimbura is the scientific name for the ceylon python. molurus molurus is the indian.i've been studying snakes for about 11 months and i'm certain of this

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
realy

first 10 years + been dealing with snakes secound ever thought why some one my age cant spell let me guess deslecsic thanks third im not here to go into specie nick names latin will due thanks if you dont know were one is then dont post unless u have some sensabul qustions thanks

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks and lets stop the arguing

:D :D :D look peps im not hear to argue just trying to get hold of a snak so less digs thans very much tho for all your help i have pm the seller and gave them my number so fingers crossed and thank you for finding that add if peps come across any more post them hear has i whant to try and breed them to help with the numbers thanks

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Python Molurus molurus is the latin name for the Indian Rock Python,molurus pimbura is latin name for the Sri Lanka rock python(or ceylonese)The pimbura is now thought to be extinct in the wild as not one specimen has been found since the Tsunami hit.The Natural History museum,along with several other organisations have had herpetologists looking for live pimbura specimens ever since the tragedy.The pimbura IS a sub species of the molurus molurus,and anyone studying this for so long would,or should know all about them.
It looks like captive breeding is the only future for these beautiful snakes,so much so I personally donated my male pimbura into a breeding programme at the beginning of the year.Hopefully,I shall once again own this species when his offspring hatch(touch wood!)

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Re: realy

koganinja said:
first 10 years + been dealing with snakes secound ever thought why some one my age cant spell let me guess deslecsic thanks third im not here to go into specie nick names latin will due thanks if you dont know were one is then dont post unless u have some sensabul qustions thanks
and you call others rude?!?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think takeing the mick out of other peps disabiltys is more than rud so you think about that im not gona be to happy when peps are takeing the mick about my spelling when theres nothing i can do about it am i any way like i said im hear for a snake not a argument !

·
Registered
525 Posts
Well your spelling seems to have dramatically improved in your last post???
Buy a dictionary!
Dyslexia is no excuse for being lazy. I seem to cope with mine just fine.
There's a speech-activated typing program you can get for free if you've been diagnosed dyslexic. You'll never be taken seriously if you spell like a 10 year old.
I'm not being nasty in any way, just being realistic. :)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well like i said im hear for a snake not a argument

any way back to the post if anybody knows of any pims plz let me know thank you

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Right guys leave it out, he made a simple mistake and we dont need to carry on winding up. Its an advert so leave it.

koganinja good luck with getting the snake you want mate. :wink:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i got one wahooo thanks for all the help peps im building the viv at the mo hes male so for any future breeding projecs drop me a email thanks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D these smiles are to small for me at the moment

1 - 20 of 27 Posts