Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i know it is a long shot but has anyone seen this boa it was stolen from my house with various other reptiles( which are now home safe) im still searching for my final missing snake this snake was stolen on 28 september

·
Registered
13,987 Posts

i know it is a long shot but has anyone seen this boa it was stolen from my house with various other reptiles( which are now home safe) im still searching for my final missing snake this snake was stolen on 28 september
how did you get some back and not this one?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tracked down the people who had brought then before a could get hold of the people thast did it one was arrested and the other is still wandering round the town this is the only snake i dont have back i should have taken it when i had the chance but i did wahat the police suggested and rang them but by the time the police had come they where out of my sight

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
i tracked down the people who had brought then before a could get hold of the people thast did it one was arrested and the other is still wandering round the town this is the only snake i dont have back i should have taken it when i had the chance but i did wahat the police suggested and rang them but by the time the police had come they where out of my sight
could someone translate this please!

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
  • phone the police ?
  • is it insured?
  • disguishing features?

just some things i thought of...

·
Massive Member
11,823 Posts
I tracked down the people who had bought them (off the thieves?). Before I could get my hands on the dastardly beggers that stole them, one was arrested. The other is still wandering around the town.

This is the only snake I don't yet have back. I should have taken it when I had the chance, but instead I did what the police suggested and called them first. By the time the police had come they (the thieves) Had scarpered
A bit better Trinketman?
Still doesn't make much sense.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Hope you find it :(

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hope you get the wee fella back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts