Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
oh dear... is the snake ok?
and did the bulb fall and lean against the glass doors?

·
She Ra, Mastress of the Universe
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im taking the snake to the vets tomoro to get him checked out [possible broken ribs]

and now the poor lil bd is in a plastic tank til we can get his fixed.
the lamp sat on top of the tank [all glass viv] and was about an inch off it. i ges the glass just couldnt take it anymore.

gona start building the new viv for him soon.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
heat lamps should be in the viv for it to create a hot spot? Hope u get it sorted.

How did ur snake get hurt for u to think he has broken ribs? poor baby, heres ((((HUGS)))) for him

·
She Ra, Mastress of the Universe
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you can still get a hot spot thru glass, i guess that agter a while the glass just cant take it anymore. but we've fixed it now, bit of a bodge job, but it'll do til we build him [bd] a larger tank.

im thinking a 2x 2x 2 ft tank. should it be bigger? coz we can go bigger, wood is so fricking cheap, its just the space lol. but hopefully in a couple of months we'll be moving into a bigger place. that has A SEPARATE ROOM! lol, been in a studio flat for the last 5 months.

and as for my ickle snakey, she got caught in string and it cut into her [not into the flesh, just squished her] and she has a couple of bumps and possible depressions. and someone on the snake forum said it could be broken ribs. i spoke to my dad [he used to catch hurt snakes and bring them back to health and let them go again] and he reckons i should wait a while before i take the lil girlie to the vets, cause after all it could just be swelling.

and yes it was a bad day lol.

ill keep you guys updated :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts