Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could be picking this fella up today, any coments would be nice, but main question is do you think this stripe could be genetic or just a mutation from improper heat etc.... thanks for looking

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
could be picking this fella up today, any coments would be nice, but main question is do you think this stripe could be genetic or just a mutation from improper heat etc.... thanks for looking

I think you will only know if it is genetic from its parents or from breeding it ad looking at the young. I was once sold a gen stripe but it wasnt it was just visual stripe. It would be good to see the rest of its body tho.
Jake

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Only way to tell if it's genetic is through breeding, breed from it and breed any striped siblings together, a striped to a normal and two normal looking sibs together, would be a lot easier if boas were like gen stripe royals, no confusin them :lol2:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will now be getting him tomorrow, will be interested in seeing him properly, will be a very nice boa to own as he is different, i will try to breed with him next year so will be looking for an interesting female to go with him:devil:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
they are much bigger now and could breed this year if female not ready will try male with another abby female i have, sorry not for sale:Na_Na_Na_Na:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts