Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 year old striped male Cali King for sale. He is brown and cream and he is 4ft long.

He has a lovely temperament and is stunning. His stripe breaks only at the very tip of his tail. He eats and sheds well as most Calis do :lol: He is ready to breed. I've not bred him as have only got my female in the last month.

His 3ft beech viv is included with him although I will sell snake separately.
The viv comes with 2 vision hides, a vision water bowl, grapevine, heat mat, thermostat and desert background.

Genuine reason for sale because my female is a banded Cali and I have two male bandeds already so I'm afraid he is surplus to requirements as I need the space :cry:

I would like £175 for the snake and viv but I'm open to sensible offers.

I live in Lincoln, so you can collect, or I can meet halfway within reason or deliver, again within reason, for fuel costs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am open to offers! :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll sell the Cali male on his own for £70 and am still open to offers. Need the space :cry: Thanks for looking

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Sorry Kerry. I would take him but ive got enough males. Any pics though to help him go to a good home?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have, but not sure how to put them up on here. I've been emailing pics to people previously. :oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts