Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have one hatchling S. williamsi ready to go in around 4 weeks time. I'm looking for £100.
As I don't drive, buyer must either collect (from Harlow, Essex) or arrange a courier at their own expense.

This is an amazing species to work with that can happily live in a 12x12x18 exo terra for life, although would need something much smaller to start with. They only reach a total length of 4" but make up for it in personality. This baby is growing very well and eats anything that moves. Here's what they look like as hatchlings:

And here's the adult female:

If you're interested but are having trouble finding information on them, please send me a PM and I'll help you out.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
your gecko

hi, its norbert here from se london, fallen in love with your little gecko hatchling and would be definitly interested...... myself breeding giant madagascan day geckos and got at present 2 male lygodactylus williamsi here...
got car so i could come up and collect when he is ready to go...
how you want to start this then?
regards norbert

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't be put off by fear of the unknown. This species is incredibly easy to keep and makes a great display animal. Although they're nocturnal, they hide out in the open on branches and so can be viewed all day.

hi, its norbert here from se london, fallen in love with your little gecko hatchling and would be definitly interested...... myself breeding giant madagascan day geckos and got at present 2 male lygodactylus williamsi here...
got car so i could come up and collect when he is ready to go...
how you want to start this then?
regards norbert
If you are seriously interested then feel free to PM me and I'll discuss payment etc.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No serious buyer yet so this baby is still available.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a couple of pics of the hatchling taken today:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump :)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still available - make me an offer

·
Registered
524 Posts
Putting your location in the title might help members

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do they need heat ? or are they like crested geckos being happy at room temperature. Also do they have to have live food all the time? or can they have fruit etc?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Putting your location in the title might help members
My location is in the thread....in fact it's on the second line! I don't see what putting it in the title would do to help members?

Do they need heat ? or are they like crested geckos being happy at room temperature. Also do they have to have live food all the time? or can they have fruit etc?
These require heat. A hotspot of around 35C, maybe even a little hotter should be provided during the summer months. They can be cooled from November to February when adult.
These are strictly insectivorous so require livefood. I've found that mine will eat just about anything. So far they've accepted locusts, crickets, roaches, mealworms (and the beetles), waxworms, waxmoths, and phoenix worms. 3rd instar crickets appear to be their favourite but they aren't fussy when it comes to meal time.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale

·
Registered
559 Posts
My location is in the thread....in fact it's on the second line! I don't see what putting it in the title would do to help members?
It would allow potential buyers to determine where you are based without going into the thread. They would be able to tell straight away whether you were a reasonable distance from them or not.

Thats why there's a post at the top saying put your location in the title...

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
It would allow potential buyers to determine where you are based without going into the thread. They would be able to tell straight away whether you were a reasonable distance from them or not.

Thats why there's a post at the top saying put your location in the title...
This thread still carries far more information on the seller's location than most threads in this section; I hope that you're going to clutter up those with your comments too.

·
Registered
559 Posts
This thread still carries far more information on the seller's location than most threads in this section; I hope that you're going to clutter up those with your comments too.
You hope I am going to clutter them up? Nope, I responded to the OP saying they didnt see why it would help members to have the location in the title- I have no intention of cluttering any others thanks.

I was actually interested in the S. Williamsi, but it's too far away from me- I'm tired of looking at things I'm interested in only to find out they are too far away, it's annoying. Thats why there is a post at the very top clearly requesting that the location is included in the title. You do realise your own comment cluttered the thread further? Leading me to respond, causing further 'clutter' :lol2:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It also says that if delivery or a courier service is possible then it isn't as important.
I am happy for this one to be couriered to you. It's too late for the title to be amended now anyway so all of this discussion seems a little pointless.

The first 2 I sold went to Val (olivine) and were sent using SW Couriers......Steve was brilliant and arrived at exactly the time he said he would, both at my end and Vals.
If you are interested then please let me know and we can discuss it by PM.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All PMs replied to.....I've had lots of interest in the little one but so far no solid offers.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No offers I'm happy with yet so this one is still for sale.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This hatchling is now sold.
I have 2 more eggs incubating so may have more hatchlings available in a few months time.
PM me if you would like to be notified if/when they hatch :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts