Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
lol,ive not been bit yet...nearly was a few seconds ago though by my bloody royal!! i need to get bit....but just dont want to :cry:

was he brave?????? :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
well thank's for all the support...lol...what a prize 1 plonker i am.i was gonna bite him back but i was still shocked.. :shock: i'm glad he tagged me,i'll never interfere with anything eating again..not that he was eating,i tried to pick rat pup up,he was facing the other way.then WHAMMO...drew blood and then he ate his meal.lol.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Awww Stu... first bite eh??? Its not what you expect is it?

·
Registered
597 Posts
lol stu, you just said the exact same thing i did when i was feeding my new baby burm, wasnt facing the food so i went to pick it up and to me it felt like slow motion at first i see her lunge at me then all of a sudden everything went real fast and it was done, but the shock was so bad :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Nat said:
hahaha ohh stu huni....r u ok? do U need an ambulance?? :lol:

Sarah, u reacted exactly how I would have babe :lol:
Dito, when Matt got bitten by our Royal I was on the phone to my mum, I had to hang up for laughing so much, its the look on the face that does it!

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
stupac said:
well thank's for all the support...lol...what a prize 1 plonker i am.i was gonna bite him back but i was still shocked.. :shock: i'm glad he tagged me,i'll never interfere with anything eating again..not that he was eating,i tried to pick rat pup up,he was facing the other way.then WHAMMO...drew blood and then he ate his meal.lol.
I've just picked up my first baby boa! Well excited.... How big was the little blighter that drew blood? You must have sensitive skin cause babys rearly draw blood :lol:

Must say I've never been tagged by and of my rep's but fully expecting to get tagged by my little un' not looking forward to that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts