Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have already posted this thread in snakes chat on this forum but I need lizards keepers answers too.

I come from France and I am currently a visiting student at Cranfield University where I study the transfer of bacteria from reptiles (snakes and lizards) to humans. My supervisor for this project is a member of this forum, Dr Jeff Newman.

As many of you will be aware, there is some debate about microbiological safety in keeping reptiles. The aim of this survey is to identify and quantify these risks so that reptile keepers aware of the extent of any such risks.

To complete this MSc project, I designed a questionnaire (the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NPGDXllOL7ReJ-wCQcWxTH6gRkPDvgLoi7OMvRjMMFk/viewform)

It would be helpful if you answered it.

Please notice that I undertake the study in a neutral way.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Done for you

Reactions: MarineT

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Thanks for helping Marine, Guys! Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for looking at this

I have filled out this survey. May I suggest you also explore the beardeddragon.org forum. We need as much info as possible to make study powerful.

Also I did comment because I felt a few of my answers would be misleading and skew results.

Thanks again

·
Can't Read, Can't Write But Can Drive A Tractor.
1,376 Posts
Done, some of the questions are not worded too well for a keeper of a variety of species!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts